AGR Enrollment Referral Requests

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Texas Sunset - While you are correct at this time, there was a promotion at one time that if the person was referred, they would receive 1,500 sign up bonus points instead of the 500 sign up bonus points if they signed up without a referral!
excl.gif
You never know if or when that (or a similar promotion) may come up again!

If it does, and someone reads your reply, they could end up missing out (in that case) 1,000 points!
sad.gif

If you do not want to participate in this thread, please do not post, and let other members have a chance instead!
smile.gif

And BTW - I am posting this as an AU member (which I am also).

Texas Sunset - While you are correct at this time, there was a promotion at one time that if the person was referred, they would receive 1,500 sign up bonus points instead of the 500 sign up bonus points if they signed up without a referral! You never know if or when that (or a similar promotion) may come up again! If it does, and someone reads your reply, they could end up missing out (in that case) 1,000 points! If you do not want to participate in this thread, please do not post, and let other members have a chance instead! And BTW - I am posting this as an AU member (which I am also).
That's a pretty lame reason to keep this charade going. I haven't lied to anyone or broken any rules that I'm aware of. If you have a problem with the lack of a referral bonus then why not spend your time taking it up with Amtrak instead of milking more charity points from newbies?

FYI - I have only received 6 (that's SIX) referral bonuses. And 2 of them (or 1/3 of the total) were for referring my sister and BIL!
rolleyes.gif
So why am I "milking more charity points"?
huh.gif
In an effort to keep the peace I decided to contact AGR and requested that they bring back the previous referral bonus. Maybe if we all did that they will act on our requests and everyone can eventually benefit from a two-way referral bonus instead of the one-way process that is currently in effect. ^_^

I need to buy a ticket for tomorrow. Can someone send me a referral?

email me at jlam028 at ucr dot edu

Thanks.

Can someone send me a referral?

email me at defon2008email - at - gmail - dot - com

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please send me the enrollment code at magic41sing at yahoo dot com. I need to purchase amtrak tickets soon.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Can I get an enrollment code after sending a referral to a friend? How does this work? Thanks!

Jackie, are you already a member of AGR?

If not, we can send you a referral to join AGR. Id be more than happy to help you with this. You can send me a private message here on the forum if you wish to keep your email out of the public eye. Im not sure you can send pm's as a guest though.

If you would like to join the forum, its quick, and easy. You become a member of the AU family, and we can be of better assistance to you with AGR, and other things as well.

Anthony

Jackie, are you already a member of AGR?

If not, we can send you a referral to join AGR. Id be more than happy to help you with this. You can send me a private message here on the forum if you wish to keep your email out of the public eye. Im not sure you can send pm's as a guest though.

If you would like to join the forum, its quick, and easy. You become a member of the AU family, and we can be of better assistance to you with AGR, and other things as well.

Anthony

I'd love an AGR Enrollment Code as well. I will PM you my email address. Thank you!

Back