AmSnag

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IowaGirl

Train Attendant
Does the AMSNAG site still work? It give me an error whenever I try to use it. Not sure if it was the website, or something on my end. It gives me a error that says no matter what stations I use ### Unknown error: check station codes! ### (I am sure I am using the correct station codes). I have tried using Chrome and FireFox.

Thanks

Even in Chrome I get the same results, and I use the link from the main page at bike train.. However the desktop version works fine. http://biketrain.net/

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks RailRoad Bill - that link worked for me! When I tried to navigate there from a Google search it doesn't work. I appreciate everyone's help.

Worked for me last night - found two low bucket tickets on the CZ and bought them :) ... life is always good knowing there's a train trip in the near future :) [context: Win8, IE10]

Last edited by a moderator:
Worked for me last night - found two low bucket tickets on the CZ and bought them :) ... life is always good knowing there's a train trip in the near future :) [context: Win8, IE10]
Looks like the lowest bucket prices for roomettes on the CZ will be increasing on 19 August 2014 by 37%. At least that seems to be the case for all dates after that out through the end of 2014.

The home site for amsnag looks like it has moved to a server in Mexico. It may take a few days for that new URL/IP address combo to propagate throughout Internet World -- even Google can take a few days to get the up-to-date info.

Looks like the lowest bucket prices for roomettes on the CZ will be increasing on 19 August 2014 by 37%. At least that seems to be the case for all dates after that out through the end of 2014.

The home site for amsnag looks like it has moved to a server in Mexico. It may take a few days for that new URL/IP address combo to propagate throughout Internet World -- even Google can take a few days to get the up-to-date info.
I hadn't noticed - wonder if that's intentional on Amtrak's part, or??? But as one of those that would rather ride coach... I might notice the prices for room(ettes) etc... and then think that riding coach is a real bargain. :) ... [ just seems that 99%+ of the time there are really interesting people in coach and ones that enjoy the art of the conversation... last trip learned about the Pipevine Swallowtail from a UCB prof... never knew that the butterflies in my front yard that I saw each and every summer were rare and endangered; likewise, never knew there was such a thing as a Pipevine (complete with honestly silly looking flowers). :) ... never know what one will learn on each trip, but very much look forward to each and every one.] ... this time DAV-LNK and TOP-LAX-RDD :)

I haven't been able to get amsnag to work either, either on my iPhone nor using Firefox on my computer. Says my station codes are not correct, I know they are correct. :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back