Amtrak Baggage Cars.

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amtrak Railfan said:
On Amtrak's Three Rivers Trains is the Baggage Car in the back of the Train from New York NY - Philadelphia 30TH Street Station and the Baggage Car in front of the Train from Philadelphia 30th Street Station to Chicago IL that is right? :)
Yes, I believe that is right. :)

Yeah sure. Check out my website, scroll down on the cars page and you'll see three or four pictures there including the Ethan Allen Express and Adirondack cars.

Well it's my personal site, I am currently swamped with photos from my Baltimore trip (over 200 of them), so I do not anticipate opening the site to other contributors until September at the earliest.

Well the image must first be on an internet website, such as mine, Viewliners, or another site (your own possibly). Then to add it to the forum you click the "IMG" button on the reply page and enter the web link.

Here's an interior shot I took of #1751, like I promised:

abr1751interior.jpg

Also, why are you so curious about where the baggage cars on these trains (that have them) are located?

Viewliner said:
Thanks guys, still am updating, and I've got plenty of photos left to go. :rolleyes:
Wow, three months after your trip and more to go. Can't wait. Have you ever thought about getting the photos on a disk ar CVS or Walgreens. It has saved me a lot of scanning time. :)

Amtrak Railfan said:
Hi Viewliner when is the next update? B)
Amfleet, I'm going to do that from now on, there are also photos from Short Hills, and Stamford(, CT). Eventually I want to get another program, how much did your web software cost?

Amtrak Railfan, I'm doing moe updates as we speak, it just isn't apparent yet on the index and amtrak photo page, I'm going to stop around 8 and continue late tommorow.

Viewliner said:
Amtrak Railfan said:
Hi Viewliner when is the next update? B)
Amfleet, I'm going to do that from now on, there are also photos from Short Hills, and Stamford(, CT). Eventually I want to get another program, how much did your web software cost?

Amtrak Railfan, I'm doing moe updates as we speak, it just isn't apparent yet on the index and amtrak photo page, I'm going to stop around 8 and continue late tommorow.
It is not mine, but my dad's. It cost $150 as I was told.

It has always amused me; the organization in Amtraks baggage cars. We had a delay in Salt Lake City on my trip out west because luggage had been stacked, fell, and now was completly un-organized.

Amfleet said:
Look at all that luggage pilled a top one another. Still say a nice organized self system would work.
P.S. nice shot too. :)
Hey hey now, I was there in that baggage car, and that Conductor did a good job of making his piles, WE DON"T NEED RACKS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back