Amtrak Outlines Plan to Improve Ontime Performance

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amfleet said:
I meant the logo being applied to all pieces of equipment. That photo is quite large.
Thats why I made it a link. Keep in mind, the Amtrak (Pointless Arrow) colors have been applied to every scheme including Phase VI (Except Phase V).

Click here and look at "Amtrak NEC Action in the snow Eddington PA December 6, 2002 (20.1MB)" and when you see the E-60, look for the lounge, as there appears to be an Amtrak logo at the center (indicating that Amfleet II's may be in Phase VI).

Amfleet said:
Yes I noticed that too and was going to metion it, but figured you would all think I was on some sort of drug. :p Glad you noticed that Viewliner. B)
Glad I noticed it too. Also the first coach appears the same, I may get to NYP breifly next saturday, and I'll try to convince my dad to let me check. Arrow doesn't tell the paint scheme a car is in by chance? :)

Looks like Gunn really is trying to smooth over Amtrak's image. If you don't mind, try to get a few photos. On a side note, Crew Dorm do you work for Amtrak, for some reason I'm gettng the feeling you do. B)

Just send me any drugs so I can dispose of them.

I want to do my part in the war against the American people, uh, I mean drugs.

:rolleyes:

Good for you. You're lucky that they're posting jobs up there, because there isn't much of anything down here. The only job postings I know of are for Engineer transfers from Class I RR's, which have already been filled.

THANK GOD!

(please forgive me for having a great sense of humor) :rolleyes:

P.S. The Oaks Model Railroad Club site is awesome! Great link!

Next fall I'm going to go up to Boston to see what jobs they might have laying around. I don't turn 18 until June 2004 so I still have some wating to do. As long as it is on the train I'm happy!

Amfleet said:
As long as it is on the train I'm happy!
Agree, except I think I'd aim a little higher like a corporate position, after all, I feel I'm smart enough.

(Not that I'm calling anyone hear stupid :rolleyes: )

I already saw my dream Amtrak job listed on their site but I am nowhere near qualified to be their general counsel. Maybe in another 13 years or so...

Viewliner said:
Amfleet said:
Agree, except I think I'd aim a little higher like a corporate position, after all, I feel I'm smart enough.

Better study a little harder Viewliner, especially in spelling and vocabulary. It should be "here" not "hear". Just a minor nitpick that I had to point out, given your prior statement. :lol: :D :rolleyes: :) :p

AlanB said:
Viewliner said:
Amfleet said:

Better study a little harder Viewliner, especially in spelling and vocabulary. It should be "here" not "hear". Just a minor nitpick that I had to point out, given your prior statement. :lol: :D :rolleyes: :) :p
If our posts were to be graded I think we would all get a big fat "F" :lol:

I just think it's good to see kids who STILL wanna grow up to work on the railroad.

Getting an executive position doesn't require too many skills these days...

14172730.jpg

AlanB said:
Viewliner said:
Amfleet said:

Yes Mr. Burden :lol:

You know what they say, if you do what you love, you'll never work a day in your life.

WoodenMike said:
I just think it's good to see kids who STILL wanna grow up to work on the railroad.
Getting an executive position doesn't require too many skills these days...
Which of course explains why our President reads upside down, even if most of us prefer our books right side up.

WM, ever see the video from when he tried to lead the Pledge of Allegiance on the 4th of July? It was a swearing in ceremony for naturalized citizens on either Ellis or Liberty Island I can’t remember which. His job was to lead the Pledge for the newly naturalized citizens. He stood up at the podium and told the hundred or so people to raise their right hands, like he was going to swear them in as a witness in court.

At least half of them followed his lead, while others had this confused look on their faces. An aide needed to lean over and whisper in the President’s ear, that one actually needed to cross their heart with one’s right hand for the Pledge. He shyly and subtlety slid his hand to the correct place, before starting the Pledge.

Remind me again why we elected this guy. He has got to be the dumbest person ever. Remember one thing my friends, Bush needs to use strategery to kill Amtrak (its from the SNL episode where Bush has a debate with Gore "Lockbox").

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back