Anaheim Amtrak Station

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IS anyone here familar witht he Anaheim AMtrak Staion IN ANheim? I recntly got back for there and i accidentally go on the southbound train instead of norhtbound There are tow tracks there Does anyone know which trackis for the northbound trains? Thanks

The South Bound tracks are the tracks closest to the Anaheim Stadium. You will need to go underground (under the tracks) and up stairs (or a ramp) up to the North Bound Tracks.

Hope this helps

Are there signs that will tell you which direction and track number, even with Metrolink signs?
Yes it does help thnak you so much. You know was up on the other tracks the forst time But thought i was off so if i had stayed where iwas iwoudlhaveben find. I know now I feel so silly LOL But i am not afraid to ask questions I should have asked the ticket gent right thne oh well yulive and leanr anyway Thanks for yoiu help I will be prepaed now

IS anyone here familar witht he Anaheim AMtrak Staion IN ANheim? I recntly got back for there and i accidentally go on the southbound train instead of norhtbound There are tow tracks there Does anyone know which trackis for the northbound trains? Thanks
yes I saw signs tghat said track on a nd sign that said track too. I jhsit got a reply for someoen whpo sid the souhtbound tracks are closer to the station

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there signs that will tell you which direction and track number, even with Metrolink signs?
Yes it does help thnak you so much. You know was up on the other tracks the forst time But thought i was off so if i had stayed where iwas iwoudlhaveben find. I know now I feel so silly LOL But i am not afraid to ask questions I should have asked the ticket gent right thne oh well yulive and leanr anyway Thanks for yoiu help I will be prepaed now
The dumb questions are the one that you never ask! If you have any questions, even you classified one of the question as "dumb", ask us anyways! We're here to help you to avoid an embarrassing moment at the station or in train.

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite quote, "There are no dumb questions but they are the easiest to answer."

San Diego Old Town Station is another good example. To board an Amtrak train you have to

go under the tracks via tunnel to the other side, or cross at the street crossing. People at

the station don't seem to know this nor do taxi or hotel tram drivers. You sometimes have to

repeat the dumb questions until you get the correct answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back