Annual Summer Cross Country Trip Part One

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCoastHiawatha

OBS Chief
Well I thought I would start my trip report before I have actually left. Tomorrow morning I depart on Delta flight 2714/1963 from Seattle to Washington D.C with a connection in Minneapolis. I will spent a few days sight seeing in the capitol before boarding North Regional 86 headed up to New York on Thursday morning. Then an overnight run to Chicago on the Lake Shore Limited arriving Friday morning. After short layover in Chicago, where I will post an update if they have a computer in the Metropolitan Lounge (I read somewhere on here they did). Then I will hop on board the Empire Builder headed to Portland and then up to Seattle to arrive Sunday evening.

in Chicago, where I will post an update if they have a computer in the Metropolitan Lounge (I read somewhere on here they did).
The Metropolitan Lounge has ONE public computer terminal - but it's V E R Y, V E R Y, V E R Y ... S L O W! :( If you have a netbook/notebook, the wireless wifi is very fast - and free! :)
LOL, it is so slow, I thought it wasn't working!!!

RF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back