Catching #11 in the morning

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks, we are catching #11 in the morning bound SEA to LAX. I just want to thank everyone on the forum for the help they provide. We're all ready with our tipping change, binder clips,etc :) I'll write up a trip report for other long distance newbies while we're in California. If there is anything unusual about the status of the CS please let me know. At least it's not 105 degrees here on the west coast.

The wife is so excited she had to make train pattern lounging pants for the trip. For your amusement:

train pants (I tried to insert this as an image but the board doesn't seem to like a flickr link, it wants a direct link to the jpg)

Hi folks, we are catching #11 in the morning bound SEA to LAX.
Wait until it stops before you try to catch it!
laugh.gif

Of you're in a sleeper, be sure to spend some time in the Pacific Parlour Car (PPC)!
cool.gif

Hopefully the PPC was in the consist...yesterday's 11 (11 out of Seattle on the 22nd) has a diner-lounge subbing for the Parlour. I went aboard for a peek; not bad-looking cars, but this one was a bit tired and torn. Then again, so was the diner and the Sightseer Lounge -- a messy train yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back