ClubAcela® Lounge Question

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DowneasterPassenger

Lead Service Attendant
The description of Select + says you get:

Unlimited access to all ClubAcela®, Amtrak's Metropolitan Lounge® and First class lounges in the Amtrak system when you present your Amtrak Guest Rewards Select Plus membership card to an attendant (luggage tags are not valid forms of admittance). Your ClubAcela access allows admittance for immediate family members traveling with you or one non-family guest.
Does unlimited really mean unlimited, like you don't have to show a valid Amtrak ticket?

Here is my scenario: Arriving in BOS on the LSL, staying overnight, then departing next day by bus from BOS to POR. I don't have the bus ticket in the form of an Amtrak ticket. Can we still use the lounge in South Station if I just present my Select + card?

Yes, Unlimited means unlimited! Just flash your card @ the desk! ;)

Yes! Many of the Select+ members just stop in at the CA between commuter trains or subways to use the clean bathrooms, grab a soda or grab some snacks!
biggrin.gif

Yes! Many of the Select+ members just stop in at the CA between commuter trains or subways to use the clean bathrooms, grab a soda or grab some snacks!
biggrin.gif
Yup, I used to do that all the time. I'd arrive into NYP on the Long Island RR and was leaving on New Jersey Transit. But I'd flash my card and wait in the lounge in between trains. No Amtrak involved at all, other than using the Amtrak lounge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back