CZ #6

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TRSTACIE

So about a week ago I came to denver on #5 and it was a little late. Today I am headed home on a 2 hour late train. First time heading east on CZ from DEN-OMA. But what can I say it does not bother me! I love trains!! ONe thing that distinguished these trips from my others is that I am alone with no family and it is the first time I have ridden coach!!! I know I am spoiled!! #5 in coach was nice as i believe it is what people refer to as being refurbished because there was a power strip bar going along the coach seats and an outlet at every seat. Today I got on and ran for the coach car and found my car was not redone but was lucky enough to snag the seats by the stair #30 and behold a plug hidden on the side!! WOOHOOO!! So as I sit here in my seat writing online as my verizon broadband wirless access cuts in and out I bid you all in the train world goodnight and hope to join you all for the next train get together........

-------

And that next train get together, at least for this forum, is the second weekend in October, at Los Angeles, including the bookend Friday and Monday (Columbus Day) for those who can make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back