first time here but i have big goals i want to go after

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brystar41

Train Attendant
Howdy yall i am Brylove7 and this is my first time in these forums, i am currently 26 years old and i have big goals i want to achieve, i want to become a Railroad Conductor for Amtrak and any other Railroads outthere but mainly Amtrak, i want to be able to travel around the world and explore other places, i want to be able to find a girlfriend one day, i want to do alot of things in my life but going after my career is a priority.

being a Conductor will be huge to me i would be a Captain of the Rails and i always wanted to feel that i can be an inspiration to others to go after what they truly want with their hearts and mind of their career paths.

i want to be able to work for Amtrak it would be a great honor to be able to work for them, i have always wanted to go into the Transportation industry and yet its very hard for me to get into this.

i am sorry if this is long but i need a future and i don't want to be a dissapointed person for the rest of my life, i need guidance i need help to go after my goals and dreams, is there any way i can enter Amtrak i don't mind if it won't be Conductor right away but i mean like Train attendent to get my foot in the door?

is this the right thread for this please forgive me i am learning about this fourms.

was i supposed to post in this thread i apaloguize of this where would i post for employment in Amtrak then or questions related to that?

but anyways i wanted to introduce myself.

Welcome Brylove7. We are happy to have you as a member. As you have likely read,

we are not Amtrak, but a group of Amtrak supporters and fans.

I commend you for wanting to plan for your future and actively engaging in actions to

achieve your plan. The travel / transportation industry is growing as is Amtrak ridership.

We have some active employees of Amtrak as members to AU as well as several truly

experts on Amtrak operations.

Again welcome and feel free to ask questions.

Welcome aboard! :hi:

As stated we are not Amtrak, nor affiliated with Amtrak. For any employment opportunities, you must contact Amtrak directly. We can help you with questions about trips and maybe point you in the right direction for employment, but that's it. We can provide as much help getting a job with Amtrak as we can getting a job with Ford, NASA, Google, the CIA or Jim's Auto Repair Shop! :excl:

Welcome. Let me quote Edith Lovejoy Pierce:

We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day."

Wishing you the best in your quest(s).

thank you everybody i feel happy yes i understand about that its a fan site and such but anything can help me go after my goals and dreams.

i am determined and i am glad to find this site, thank you everybody.

Welcome from a fellow Floridian. I wish you luck with your future goals and dreams. Happy New Year.

Back