Getting a reply?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn

Service Attendant
I have emailed AGR 3 times now about missing points (after submitting the info) and have not gotten any email response back and the points still aren't credited...

Anyone else having issuing getting replies from them?

If you have submitted the missing points form (or even if you haven't), I would CALL Customer Service and ask them! Call the main 1-800-USA-RAIL number, ask "Julie" for an agent, then ask the agent to connect you to Customer Service. (NOTE that IIRC they say is takes 6-8 weeks to apply missing points.)

I have emailed AGR 3 times now about missing points (after submitting the info) and have not gotten any email response back and the points still aren't credited...
Anyone else having issuing getting replies from them?

They are not very good when it comes to email. I always recommend calling.

If you have submitted the missing points form (or even if you haven't), I would CALL Customer Service and ask them! Call the main 1-800-USA-RAIL number, ask "Julie" for an agent, then ask the agent to connect you to Customer Service. (NOTE that IIRC they say is takes 6-8 weeks to apply missing points.)
I got things straightened out by calling the AGR number at 1-800-307-5000

Not sure what Amtak Customer service can do since AGR is a contracted thing.

I got things straightened out by calling the AGR number at 1-800-307-5000

Not sure what Amtak Customer service can do since AGR is a contracted thing.
You're right! I was not thinking. Call AGR.

Back