Greetings

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, hello!

I'm relatively new to Amtrak travel, having only been on a couple of trips. But, I am going round trip on the EB from St. Paul to Seattle. I leave this week and will spend four nights in Seattle prior to returning. I am very excited!

The EB and Seattle are two great things to experience. Think about walking thru the last car and looking out the rear door window. Great place to take pictures. Top of the Space Needle is a must do. The Monorail train an easy and fun to get there. Enjoy your trip.

Welcome to the forum! I live in Eastern Washington, the half of the state no one knows exists :lol: and have been to Seattle five times in the last two years, and it never gets old! Enjoy your trip and enjoy your stay in Seattle!

Welcome aboard!
hi.gif

I hope you enjoy your trip! If you are yet a member of Amtrak Guest Rewards (AGR), I urge you to join! AGR is similar to an airline's frequent flyer program. Just send me a PM (Private Message - click the envelope under my name), with your email address, and I'll be glad to refer you! If there is more then one traveling with you, include all email addresses. (Each AGR account must have a separate email address, and you can only earn AGR points for your own travel! If the other person is not an AGR member, those potential points are lost!
sad.gif
)

I'm already an AGR member, but have very few points. This trip should qualify for double points because of the spring AGR promotion. I can hardly wait. Maybe I should back now, even though I don't depart til Wednesday night!

Back