Happy Trails to All AU Members

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Dylan

50+ Year Amtrak Rider
AU Supporting Member
:hi: Wishing all AU Members and their families and loved ones a happy Holiday weekend wherever you may be, home or on the road. If riding trains hope the tracks are clear, you have a seat or room, they all run on time and the diner or cafe car has plenty of good food and beverages, you meet interesting and friendly people, the OBS and Operating Crew are friendly and professional and everyone is in good health, good spirits and that there are no trips from hell and all AGR points post quickly and correctly! :) :) :)

Thanks Jim. I hope your travels run smoothly also. Here in Florida, we do not have to worry about the bad weather in other parts of the country (but we do have to worry about bad drivers from here and other parts of the country).

Happy Thanksgiving. :)

Peace,

Penny

on the road.
That's almost as bad a 4 letter word as "fly"!
ohmy.gif

I am off to London to see snow :)
London, Ontario?
mosking.gif

Happy Turkey Day everyone - and safe travels!
smile.gif

Some of us work Friday.
Sorry! But for those that are not working and are traveling...please take care. And while there are many challenges we certainly have much for which to be thankful. It is a good time to reflect on those things! Best wishes to all!

Happy Thanksgiving to all the AU regulars, guests and lurkers. May you all have clear signals throughout the holiday season.

After eating a wonderful meal, I hope that all of you had a Happy Thanksgiving.

And now, I am being called for dessert and maybe the final quarter of the Patriots - Lions game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back