Healing Thoughts to Shanghai

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pennyk

Amtrak Rider
Staff member
Administator
Gathering Team Member
I wish the very best to Shanghai who is having eye surgery tomorrow (3/16). After surgery, he will be staying at his daughter's house in Long Island to recuperate and probably will not be posting on the forum.

I am sending him healing thoughts and best wishes (and virtual flowers). I look forward to his many posts after his surgery. We will miss you in the meantime.

I wish the very best to Shanghai who is having eye surgery tomorrow (3/16). After surgery, he will be staying at his daughter's house in Long Island to recuperate and probably will not be posting on the forum.

I am sending him healing thoughts and best wishes (and virtual flowers). I look forward to his many posts after his surgery. We will miss you in the meantime.

:hi: Ditto for me Dick! Ive had Cataract and Retina Surgery myself, I'm sure youll Recover nicely and its Great to be able to stay with your Daughter while you Recover! :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here Dick! I wish you the best in both your surgery and recovery! And I hope you're back online in no time!
smile.gif

In the mean time, I guess I have to pick on "Wrong Turn" Penny - which I do anyway!
biggrin.gif
(Now to make up, it will be double!
tongue.gif
)

Best wishes too!!

My memory was meeting you on the Cardinal with the Great Dome in 2010... I planned and plotted and schemed to ride the special trip... and you just happened to be riding #51 anyway and didnt even realize the Dome would have been on!! That's the way to roll!

Thanks for your kind comments. Surgery went well. I am sitting face down in a special chair

With a patch on one eye. I will be like this for five days. I'm using my Grandaughter's iPad

Computer. I'm typing like Eric and Dave, one finger at a time. Thanks again.

Thanks for your kind comments. Surgery went well. I am sitting face down in a special chair

With a patch on one eye. I will be like this for five days. I'm using my Grandaughter's iPad

Computer. I'm typing like Eric and Dave, one finger at a time. Thanks again.

I am happy to hear that the surgery went well. I said an "ohm" for you in yoga class today. :lol:

I am looking forward to more of your posts of photographs of train stations that I am unable to identify.

Dick, I am happy to see that you are on-line this morning. I hope you are feeling better and that your eyesight is returning to your left eye. :)

Dick, I am happy to see that you are on-line this morning. I hope you are feeling better and that your eyesight is returning to your left eye. :)
Thank You. I'm getting tired on seeing only with one eye!!

I'm hoping my sight will improve by the weekend.

Back