hello from upstate ny

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.J.

Service Attendant
greetings!

just wanted to say hi and introduce myself before i start posting on other topics. i've been avidly reading these forums for the last month or so and decided it was finally time to join in the discussion! i'm a big fan of rail travel and just returned from a week-long amtrak trip around the us. :) anyway, hello and i'll try not to put my foot in my mouth too much! ;)

cheers,

aurora

greetings!

just wanted to say hi and introduce myself before i start posting on other topics. I've been avidly reading these forums for the last month or so and decided it was finally time to join in the discussion! I'm a big fan of rail travel and just returned from a week-long Amtrak trip around the us.
smile.gif
anyway, hello and I'll try not to put my foot in my mouth too much!
wink.gif

cheers,

aurora
Welcome - give us a trip report on your experiences on the week-long ride.

Another newbie here. Made reservations this morning, Empire Builder, Chicago to Portland. Really looking forward to it.

Welcome to you both!
hi.gif

A.J. - Where in upstate NY?
huh.gif
I grew up in upstate NY. (If you don't want to state it online, please PM [Private Message] me.)
wink.gif

Lumpy - Be sure to sign up for AGR (Amtrak Guest Rewards) before your trip! If you have not done so, I will be glad to refer you. Just PM your email address to me!
wink.gif

Back