Hello & Introduction

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello & Introduction

First, I am really having a great time interacting with all of you in the forums, exploring this site and making (hopefully) useful or interesting contributions.

A very nice surprise since I landed on the site via online search just looking for trip reports on 14 and some other odds and ends... and ended up sticking around.

We (LadyWidget) and myself live in the Southeastern U.S. I have been a fan of all types of transportation since I can remember; automobile, aircraft, truck, boat, motorcycle, ship, locomotive. It's all good.

Kind regards, and safe travels, to all this weekend!

RampWidget

A late welcome to you!
hi.gif

Hello Ramp Widget

It sounds like we have a lot in common!

I was an A&P (airframe and powerplant certified by the FAA) from '68 to '72 laid off three times in that period, but still worked Part-time until '73. Worked as an electrician for the PC at 14th St Coach Yard on Amtrak equipment. I went to Amtrak in '73 to work on the Turboliner- Turbotrain program. View my profile and comment if you want, preferably with a PM.

The posters here at AU have a lot of knowledge, sometime you have to filter out some of the info that is posted but you will get the correct answer. Sit back and enjoy the ride here, it is like Amtrak, it can be slow and easy or fast and furious.

Back