Hi! Newbie here.

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi. I am new here. I have traveled Amtrak just one stop a couple of times with my daughter who loves trains. This summer we our family will be traveling cross country on Amtrak. Super excited!

Welcome. We are here to answer your questions. Traveling cross country is very exciting. :)

Welcome to AU. I hope you enjoy your cross country trip on Amtrak.

We live in NJ and have a daughter who lives in San Francisco. We

have taken a couple of Amtrak trips to visit her on Amtrak and very

much enjoyed our trips.

What is babywearing?

What is babywearing?
Wearing your baby in a sling. It allows the parent to have both hands free, and the baby is close to their parent, which makes them happy/happier. A friend of mine prefers it when they're at museums and such since she doesn't have to deal with a stroller.

There are many different styles of slings and wraps. Some, like a cradle style, allow for easier and more discreet nursing and a shaded nap for the baby, and others can be tied so the child is upright (such as when they're older and want to look around). They can be worn on the front with the baby facing toward you or forward, and some are "backpack style", with the baby riding on your back like you're giving them a piggyback ride.

baby-sling-203x300.jpg
33913055_o.jpg

Hi. I am new here. I have traveled Amtrak just one stop a couple of times with my daughter who loves trains. This summer we our family will be traveling cross country on Amtrak. Super excited!
Aloha

Welcome to AU. My granddaughter first overnight train ride at 8, I put her in charge of meal reservations and room turnaround for sleeping/day. She was thrilled.

Back