Hi!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ATXEagle

Service Attendant
Hi! I've visited this board for a few months and finally decided to join and post recently. I live in Pittsburgh and recently returned from my first trip in a sleeper car, on the Capitol Limited and the Southwest Chief. I had a great time and look forward to more trips on the train.

This is a great board. Thanks to those who keep it up and running!

Hello.
Glad you enjoyed your trip.

Next time get some pictures for a trip report.
Hey - I took several pictures, but I couldn't figure out how to post more than 7 in my trip report. Maybe I will make a flickr page or something.

Hello.

Hey - I took several pictures, but I couldn't figure out how to post more than 7 in my trip report. Maybe I will make a flickr page or something.
This forum is set up to only allow seven pictures in one message. To add more, put them in as many replies to the original thread as needed (within reason of course as we still have some dial up users)

Hello.

This forum is set up to only allow seven pictures in one message. To add more, put them in as many replies to the original thread as needed (within reason of course as we still have some dial up users)
That's a great idea - I will definitely get those added soon!

Back