Hotel in NYC

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I stayed at the Adams Bed and Breakfast in the Back Bay area in January 2006. It's around the corner from the Berklee College of Music and an easy 5-minute walk to a T station. Nothing super special, but it was very reasonably priced--cheaper than any of the chains I looked at (it's been awhile, but I'm thinking it was in the ballpark of $80?).

I'd stay there again.

Just layed off from my job o Friday! Every thing has been cancelled! :angry: :angry: :angry: Does anybody know of a cheap hotel in Boston near South Station as i'm working on something else to do as Amtrak will charge me a 10% fee to cancell my tickets! (no way) Thank s for the info!

I have now booked a trip from Buffalo to Chicago on #49 Wednesday and return Thursday night, I have a sleeper both ways as i got a pretty good deal! :) This is just a quick trip for me to Chicago and back without my wife :rolleyes:

The trip from Buffalo to Boston and back was going to have a bustitution between Boston and Albany so i quickly bailed out on that trip!!

Is CSX doing track work on the Boston line somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back