How Much Did Stephen Earn Shoveling Snow??

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shanghai

Engineer
With two giant 15 plus inches snowstorms, how much did our Stephen earn shoveling snow!!

How about it Sterphen??

An unreal amount of money! :)

I have enough to pay off travel and hotels to and from the 4th Annual Amtrak Unlimited Gathering, with plenty left over! :)

As they say in the snow removal business "Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!"

As they say in the snow removal business "Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!"
White Gold falling from the sky :)
That's what I used to call it to "White Gold". Stephen, you better be careful, you might get "good at it".

My neighbors now think I am just an idiot, (no comment) As I am out there at the first flake, shoveling not only my sidewalk, but three other's too. Maybe it's genetic, my 84 year old mom spent about 3 hours outside (Ann Arbor, MI) this week, with her SNOWBLOWER, clearing the neighbors!

"Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow"

I've got a shovel and I'm ready to earn some money.

Now I just need snow.

It last snowed hear in 1949, I think.

We're due!

:lol: thought I would update everyone on the snow removal of the Jersey Shore. We were hit with a storm with variable totals all over the place. For example my front yard has maybe 5 or 6 inches, while towns 5 miles away have a foot. The wind yesterday was unbelievable and when we finished a job the wind simply blew it back, making it seem like we didn't even start.

I left my home friday at 4 pm, and got home less then a half hour ago :lol:

LET IT SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET IT SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And RI has brown grass showing! :D We had some flurries, but mostly rain.
We got 22" in my neck of the woods in Northern NJ. It is looking beautiful today and all the roads are nice and clear.

Maybe RI is preparing to grow some tropical rain forest next? :lol:
Wow another 2 feet thats insane.

I heard this is NJ snowiest month in history. What a year to start doing this crap :lol:

I still have 27 inches of snow in my back yard. I have to shovel an area for our little dog to go wee-wee on the grass.

Let it snow!!

Back