It's time to CELEBRATE!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_traveler

Engineer
This is the_traveler's 5,000th post on AU! :cool:

I wouldn't want to toot my own horn (OK - maybe a train horn :lol: ), but I think this calls for a celebration! I know it takes time to set things up, so I'll wait until next week. I think there should be parades in cities that I have been to (that list is WAY to long :p ). And I think it deserves to be a holiday too! :D

Either that - or I'll have to go on a trip somewhere! :p

I wouldn't want to toot my own horn (OK - maybe a train horn :lol: ), but I think this calls for a celebration! I know it takes time to set things up, so I'll wait until next week. I think there should be parades in cities that I have been to (that list is WAY to long :p ). And I think it deserves to be a holiday too! :D

TOOT AWAY!!!!!

Cool Beans!

That puts you only about 12,000 behind Alan (not to burst your bubble or anything)!

Last edited by a moderator:

In your honor, I will take the Empire Builder to Portland on Friday. :lol:

I understand Gray Line is organizing tour buses around your present residence, previous homes, job locations, schools etc.

Said to be a huge demand for these tours. :lol:

Very well done. You have 100 times the posts I have...quite a feat for anyone.

Also, thank you for maintaining the birthday thread...it was very nice to see my name up there last month.

I just thought of something! :blink: (My mind is empty, because I'm not planning the next trip! :p )

Does 5,000 posts give me Select status? :huh: Do I get a post count bonus or something? :huh:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just thought of something! :blink: (My mind is empty, because I'm not planning the next trip! :p )
Does 5,000 posts give me Select status? :huh: Do I get a post count bonus or something? :huh:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Congrats Dave, Im curious about how many of these 5,000 posts came while on the train and in places other than your so called Home? :lol:

Id guess its probably over half since you are so seldom in RI for very long! Perhaps the admins can create a special catagory just for you since you

probably are planning another trip somewhere soon? :lol:

Back