LA Union Station

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil_M

Conductor
Just a quick question, anyone know if LA Union Station has any left luggage facilities for leaving stuff for a few hours?

Just a quick question, anyone know if LA Union Station has any left luggage facilities for leaving stuff for a few hours?
The baggage room will store your luggage during their normal hours. When I was there a year ago it was $4.00 a bag. They are located behind the car rental desks.

The baggage room will store your luggage during their normal hours. When I was there a year ago it was $4.00 a bag. They are located behind the car rental desks.
It has not been a year yet! More like 5 months.
I know, Craig, but it was a year ago that I checked something there. Didn't need to do that at The Gathering. Say hello to your dad for me.

Top man! That's one problem solved!

When I checked my bags they had a "newbie" doing it, he screwed it up and then they jacked me around for about 15 minutes, wanted 50 forms of ID yadda, yadda, yadda............be careful!

Al

If you are leaving that day and can check bags, why not just check them early (if you don't need them)? ;) Or if you are arriving that day, just don't retrieve them until you need them! That way, your "day check" will be free! :D

If you are leaving that day and can check bags, why not just check them early (if you don't need them)? ;) Or if you are arriving that day, just don't retrieve them until you need them! That way, your "day check" will be free! :D
Ah, a shiny new penny to that man! I didn't think of that, and wasn't sure that the Surfliner offered checked baggage, but it does.I am probably going from Santa Barbara to LA airport and was looking at killing some time by having a few hours at Fullerton doing a bit of train watching/photography, didn't want to be carrying my bag all day as well as my rucksack with camera in etc...

That sounds the best/cheapest option!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back