Lounge Access in CHI

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too late for Mr. Colbert to trademark it -- it's originally from a 1996 episode of "The Simpsons." Everyone in this thread is right that it's a perfectly cromulent word.
I've been patiently waiting for someone to finally get it right. :lol:

Your stock just shot way up sir! :cool:

As seen today in the Chicago Metro Lounge -

click to embiggen

Speaking of the dysfunctions in CHI's Metropolitan Lounge, the four times I've been through it this year the computer with the internet connection that pax can use has been down EVERY time. :angry: And when I ask at the desk, I always get the same response: "Oh, it just broke a couple of days ago and will be working again in the next day or so." :eek:hboy: :wacko:

I travel light, and usually computerless, so I've not been able to look at AU while waiting! :help: :help: :help:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully it worked. Amtrak did reply to my tweet about the soda machine being broken.

replyfromAmtrak.png

The Pepsi repairman must have somehow gotten into the lounge overnight as the machine is working as of 10:30 AM CST today! Maybe someone gave him a guest pass and there was a new employee at the guardhouse entrance desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back