Man severely injured while trying to jump on a train

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Story here:

He was lucky, if there is any luck with this story, the woman heard the man and called 911 right away or he might have lost his life instead of losing his legs. If you want to ride a train, taking Amtrak is a whole lot safer and easier. :rolleyes:

Don't know what it is about the Spokane area and trains, but also yesterday just east of the Idaho state line there was a train vs. semi accident involving a BNSF train (No link available). No injuries in this one, thank goodness. Apparently the BNSF train just clipped the back of the semi.

What's with people in the immediate Spokane area??? :wacko: Another accident involving a train today:
Aloha

That article make me ashamed that I ever worked in the news industry, in One paragraph the train collides into the car, and in the other paragraph the car smashes into the train,

Doing both is impossible.
Or the result of two good lawyers confusing everyone.

I vote for "the car was somewhere it should not have been when it and the train collided", with the question of who was on the tracks when the other did not/was unable to stop being left out of the equation.

Back