Metropolitan Lounge / Business Class

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had conductors come in and board us first as well as ones just start boarding the coach line while the people in the lounge were waiting for them.

Although I think the biggest issue is simply no coffee....

Ah... as is so often the case, the only thing consistent, at the company with consists, is the inconsistency. :eek:hboy:

I've never been in that lounge, but it seems that Amtrak should put the employee coffee maker in there. Now that would be motivation to have coffee in the lounge - and not treat it, or the pax that want to use it, like they don't exist.

I've had conductors come in and board us first as well as ones just start boarding the coach line while the people in the lounge were waiting for them.

Although I think the biggest issue is simply no coffee....

Ah... as is so often the case, the only thing consistent, at the company with consists, is the inconsistency. :eek:hboy:

I've never been in that lounge, but it seems that Amtrak should put the employee coffee maker in there. Now that would be motivation to have coffee in the lounge - and not treat it, or the pax that want to use it, like they don't exist.
I think that the motto of Amtrak was; "The only thing you can count on is the inconsistency!"

I'm bumping this very old thread to see if someone has current info on whether business class passengers have access to the Metropolitan Lounge at LAUS.

I ask because this summer I'm taking a morning Pacific Surfliner from Grover Beach to LAUS, then a 3 hour layover to a Thruway bus to Vegas. It's $21 extra for the business class upgrade and I'm thinking I'll do it if I have lounge access during my layover in addition to the snacks on the train.

I'm bumping this very old thread to see if someone has current info on whether business class passengers have access to the Metropolitan Lounge at LAUS.

I ask because this summer I'm taking a morning Pacific Surfliner from Grover Beach to LAUS, then a 3 hour layover to a Thruway bus to Vegas. It's $21 extra for the business class upgrade and I'm thinking I'll do it if I have lounge access during my layover in addition to the snacks on the train.
Yes. Business Class has access to the Metropolitan Lounge at Los Angeles.

Metropolitan Lounges are available in Chicago - Union Station, Los Angeles - Union Station and Portland, OR - Union Station to sleeping car passengers, business class passengers with a same-day travel ticket (departure or arrival) and Amtrak Guest Rewards Select Plus or Select Executive members. Relax and enjoy comfortable, quiet lounge seating, complimentary non-alcoholic beverages, snacks, and internet access. Attendants are available to assist with reservations, ticketing and local information.
Amtrak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back