Moving

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the place where I'm at is right on the edge of declining Ogalla aquifier. Farmers has abandoning a lot of farm ground, let alone for ranch and/or dry land. I work on agriculture. I used to work on a dairy but went under due to very depressing milk price and drought. Now I work for a farmer.

So, I'll be moving to Idaho to work with my uncle's dairy. Closest Amtrak station would be Shoshone. Wait, it was gone years ago. So, it'll be Elko, NV. I'll miss Southwest Chief, the fastest western train in the US! Changing to California Zephyr would be a big change!

Sadly, I will not be able to attend AU Chicago Gathering.

:( You will be missed. Good luck with your move.

:(

We'll miss you in CHI. Best of luck with your move & new job. Maybe you'll be able to make 2014's gathering.

Good Luck on your move and new job. We are in the process of

moving from New Jersey to Florida. It is not a fun job to move!!

:hi: Good Luck with the Move, anyone that has had to do this knows it's both Exciting and Hard Work! You'll be with us in Spirit in Chicago. , Hopefully next Year when the Gathering is on the West Coast (I'm getting in an Early Vote for Sacramento ^_^ ) you'll be able to Join Us!!

Back