Name That Station!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had photos identified within minutes before....... and this one may be as well!

Here's an interior photo from one of my favorite stations. Who can name it first?

208787_10200469445394910_800463904_n.jpg

Next poster please. I drove through there in 1996 and spoke with the now retired agent. Been on the train twice through there: 2010 from Chicago to DC and 2011 from Cincinnati to DC.

Waking this thread back up - here is a station that is currently active, might be an easy one if you're familiar with the station or the route it's on.

photo.JPG

Not Alliance either.

Hint #1 - This station is not on any of the lines (or any branches of those lines) that service Charlottesville or Alliance.

Apparently it was tougher than I thought.

Hint #2 - As you might be able to see in the picture, there are both low-level and high-level platforms at this station, which would seem to indicate that Amfleet cars stop here (which is correct). But there are also bi-level cars that stop at this station.

Framingham, MA, looking toward west end of the "Y". Bilevels would be MBTA on Worcester( Wooster) line.

Correct, Framingham it is, and correct on the MBTA bi-levels.

You're up, RRRick!

Back