Name That Station!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PRR 60 is right on mine. I say PRR60 is up next.

Meanwhile, I am still not sure on the "Trains to Phila" one. Knew it was the Keystone Corridor, Coatesville was my first guess yesterday, now I see someone guessed Lancaster (my second choice), so my second guess will be Downingtown.

I don't think this one is nearly as challanging as jacorbett70's entry, but here goes. Hint: not in Florida.

080110083mod03.jpg

Grand Junction, CO?

And the Keystone Corridor one...boy we're running out of stations. Elizabethtown? (although that's already been played)

Last edited by a moderator:
The rules state:

"Stations can be used more than once provided the angle/season/lighting/interior/exterior etc. is substantially different."

Elizabethtown is right. Also, this was before they renovated so I can't remeber if they are still there. I took these pictures for a collage of PRR railroad memorbial that I wanted to frame so I added a few pictures as well.

I remember seeing that last year, but I do not remember which station. I cannot even remember if it was EB or CZ, but I definitely recall seeing that.

I think that's Glenview, IL. I swear I remember reading about that in the Empire Builder route guide, and having boarded at GLN more times than I can count the platform looks right.

Or perhaps I am way, way wrong. Just a guess.

Indianapolis it is, at 5:00 in the morning, during the Cardinal's long layover. Sorry for the delay in replying. I'm aboard a plane to DCA, withing I was on the Capitol Limited.

Shanghai's turn.

Here is an easy one:

Xsta.jpg
You really get around Dick! ^_^ Think youve seen more stations that the _traveler! Ive been through Cinn 4 times on the Card but it was always in the wee hours, pitch dark and havent been able to see this Grand Ole Building! Its on my bucket List!Maybe when they complete the Triple CCC Train Route, Opps, :eek: Never mind, forgot the people of Ohio elected a Moron for their Gov. just like Wisconsin, Florida and Texas!!!!!! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy New Year, Jim. You are correct. It is Cincinnati.

One doesn't see this side of the station when traveling on

the Cardinal. I have been through this station many times

on the Cardinal when my Mother was living.

It is your turn now. I suspect you have been through more

stations than I and perhaps the_traveler!!

Best wishes to everyone for an outstanding year 2012.

Sorry, MrFSS was the first to identify my picture, so it is his

turn to post a new picture.
I like the new photo of Archie. Is that his new Christmas (or birthday) scarf? :wub:

Sorry about being off topic - but the post is about a photo. :lol:

Sorry, MrFSS was the first to identify my picture, so it is his

turn to post a new picture.
I like the new photo of Archie. Is that his new Christmas (or birthday) scarf? :wub:

Sorry about being off topic - but the post is about a photo. :lol:
Now I'm off topic too!!

The photo is one of Archie's birthday photos.

He is now two years old.

Back