Need Info ASAP!!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We leave for my brother's PIR in Great Lakes today!

One more quick question, I know not every seat has an outlet in it and the seats are first come first serve so we'll have to be quick and find one with an outlet as soon as we get on the train. I was just wondering if there's a general area where the outlets are normally located, like normally around which number seat?

One more quick question, I know not every seat has an outlet in it and the seats are first come first serve so we'll have to be quick and find one with an outlet as soon as we get on the train. I was just wondering if there's a general area where the outlets are normally located, like normally around which number seat?
The Lake Shore Limited has outlets at every seat in coach. as shown in my ID picture, this is from the Lakeshore Limited

What train are you taking? Most trains at this point have outlets at every seat.

The Lake Shore Limited has outlets at every seat in coach. as shown in my ID picture, this is from the Lakeshore Limited
Thanks!!! My family and I appreciate your help along with everybody else's help! :)

Where are boarding the Lake Shore Limited? When boarding the train you tell the coach attandent on the platform what your designation is and they tell what car to board. Once in that car the attandent will give you seat number(s). When the conductor comes by to scan your E-ticket he or she puts a paper seat check noting the station you are getting off the train.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back