Next National Timetable Revision

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am less than a month from starting out on a 2 week cross country trip on Amtrak. Will they be revising National Timetable in the next few weeks, or will the current one be in effect until I get home on October 5?

-F59PHI450

I am less than a month from starting out on a 2 week cross country trip on Amtrak. Will they be revising National Timetable in the next few weeks, or will the current one be in effect until I get home on October 5?-F59PHI450
The current table says it is good through 10/08, so maybe sometime in October???

I am less than a month from starting out on a 2 week cross country trip on Amtrak. Will they be revising National Timetable in the next few weeks, or will the current one be in effect until I get home on October 5?-F59PHI450
The current table says it is good through 10/08, so maybe sometime in October???
The NEC schedules and on-line PDF timetables were revised effective 8/4/08. The reason was to adjust schedules to account for the on-going concrete tie replacement program taking place in New Jersey.

Normally, timetable changes come out about the time of the time changes in the Spring and Fall. Some minor schedule changes may be made in between. You may want to check your route(s) online and print out the ones that are different.

Well, as long as they leave the Sunset Limited, Crescent, Capitol Limited and the Southwest Chief along I'll be good. Thanks for all the responses. Only 29 days until departure!

-F59PHI450

The NEC schedules and on-line PDF timetables were revised effective 8/4/08. The reason was to adjust schedules to account for the on-going concrete tie replacement program taking place in New Jersey.
They also updated CZ schedules eff. Aug. 11 I think. Changed the whole schedule to SLC from the west and made it available as a corrider train not a dep. only to sac.

I hope the timetable change doesn't signal the Capitol Limited going to Cross Country Cafes.
Come on now, don't scare me!

Well, as long as they leave the Sunset Limited, Crescent, Capitol Limited and the Southwest Chief along I'll be good. Thanks for all the responses. Only 29 days until departure!-F59PHI450

hmmm wonder if we might be on the same trains, I leave DC on the 1st on the Cap connecting to the SWC then onward.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back