Nice to meet everyone

• Thread starter silver sagitarius
  • Start date
Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

silver sagitarius

Hello everyone! I can't believe it's taken me this long to find this site. I'm afraid I'll never be able to leave now.

I am a frequent rider on the Silver Service (both star and meteor) and have done the TPA->NYP->TPA trip about 20 times. I love riding the rails and couldn't imagine traveling any other way. Plus I'm afraid of flying, so I sort of have no choice.

Anyway, I hope to meet some cool friends on here and share in some great discussions.

Welcome, the Silver traions are the only LD trains I havent ridden , look forward to that and your joining in and contributing to the best travel forum going! :)

Welcome to the club. I had my first ever ride on the Silver Meteor a couple days ago. It was surprisingly pleasant and most importantly ON TIME! This was especially critical because I had a friend with me who was making her first ever ride on any commercial rail carrier and I wanted it to be a smooth experience. Keeping our trip running on schedule was equally important. Be sure to sign up with a real user name so we can get to know you over time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to this group of crazies!
hi.gif

Why not register to become a member and enjoy all the benefits we have to offer. Its free and painless/

Welcome to the world of Amtrak!

Welcome to the club. I had my first ever ride on the Silver Meteor a couple days ago. It was surprisingly pleasant and most importantly ON TIME! This was especially critical because I had a friend with me who was making her first ever ride on any commercial rail carrier and I wanted it to be a smooth experience. Keeping our trip running on schedule was equally important. Be sure to sign up with a real user name so we can get to know you over time.
Wow! the meteor, on time? :lol:

You sure lucked out.

Last December I was just about 12 hours late into Penn station. That was the longest delay I've ever experienced. The worst part was the issue that delayed us for 10 of the 12 hours happened about 30 minutes from where I boarded in Orlando. We all made the most of it though. Congrats on your first trip. Here's to many more!

Back