Onboard Holiday Cheer

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdRain&Snow

Lead Service Attendant
Some Holiday Cheer from the westbound California Zephyr...

P1030642-M.jpg
P1030641-M.jpg

And Seasons Greetings from the Burlington Northern...

P1030630-M.jpg

Hope everyone travels well and travels safely this week!

:cool: Nice pics, thanks for posting :hi: !! Wish all SCAs had this spirit, Ive been fortunate enough to travel on a few holidays when the OBS had this spirit and its like icing on a delicious cake! Happy Holidays to all Train Lovers, the posts about the Snow in the Western Mountains make me wish I was rding on an LD Train this week!

That's really pretty! I hope the SWC is decorated Friday. I'm planning to bring some Christmas cookies so we can share with the people sitting near us on Christmas Eve.

A friendly head's up to anyone riding in C632 of 6(21)...Linda will be your SCA and has done a great job on the way out to Emeryville. She'll probably have her reindeer antlers on when you board. If you're not already in the Holiday Spirit, you will be when you walk into her sleeper. 

Hey, your room or roomette is your "home" for a few days, so why not pick up a cheap set of LED lights, (very, very, lowe power consumption) a roll of duct tape and/or cable ties, and "decorate" your place?

Just remember to scrub off the tape residue, if you do end up using it.

Hey, your room or roomette is your "home" for a few days, so why not pick up a cheap set of LED lights, (very, very, lowe power consumption) a roll of duct tape and/or cable ties, and "decorate" your place?

Just remember to scrub off the tape residue, if you do end up using it.
Aloha

Just to let people know, If you use a high quality "duck" tape, frequently called "gaffer" tape it does not leave a residue behind unless getting very hot, or left for a very long time (weeks)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back