Question about Amtrak Bedrooms & Roomettes

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The transdorm rooms have built in hasps for locks.
I don't believe that they were built in "original", they were added later.

Sorry Alan B. I was involved in the planning construction and roll out of the Superliner II's (where the Transdorms originated) and the hasps were there from the planning stage. The idea was a suggestion was one of several that came from round table discussions with employees, OBS,Mech. and T&E participated in.

I think we need to mark the calender on this one as the GML got on on Alan B, by the way this is the other Alan B.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
It happens. :eek:

Not often. :lol: But it does happen.

And in my own defence, I did say "I don't believe". I didn't say that I was positive. :)

The transdorm rooms have built in hasps for locks.
I don't believe that they were built in "original", they were added later.

Sorry Alan B. I was involved in the planning construction and roll out of the Superliner II's (where the Transdorms originated) and the hasps were there from the planning stage. The idea was a suggestion was one of several that came from round table discussions with employees, OBS,Mech. and T&E participated in.

I think we need to mark the calender on this one as the GML got on on Alan B, by the way this is the other Alan B.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And in my own defence, I did say "I don't believe". I didn't say that I was positive. :)
OK with Aloha :)

It's okay Alan.

I made a mistake once.

I thought I'd made a mistake, but I hadn't.

:lol:

When you leave your bedroom or roomette just take valuables along with you. We chose to just put the laptop and camera in the closet and go to breakfast, lunch or dinner. The rest of our stuff is not worth taking but we've never had a problem. If you are that concerned you can always take those items along to the dining car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back