Quik Trak Promotion - When do points post?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roger

Train Attendant
I know these things take a while, but has anybody received the bonus points for the Quik Trak Promotion yet? That was the promotion that gave you bonus points if you used the Quik Track to print your tickets. Just wondering when I might expect them.

I'm still waiting for mine. In fact I had forgotten about this promo. It's listed among my promotions but shows no activity when I check it. I used QT the day after the promotion was offered.

Ah, glad I asked. I just emailed AGR about it. Think they'll respond or should I have called? We'll see what happens.

Was this a promotion to register for? If so I probably missed it and could have picked up points.
Steve,

Yes it was a promo that you had to register for, and it was a targeted promo too. You had to get an email in order to qualify. I suppose that you could still try and see what happens, but I wouldn't bet on it working. You can find more details here.

Despite clearly pointing out my request, AGR's only email reply is to call them up or visit their website... I guess they like to make it difficult (difficult if you prefer to do this stuff via the internet) in hopes I'll not follow through with my points request. :angry: I'll call later and see what comes of it.

Back