Quantcast

RFP issued for Amfleet I replacement

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

Acela150

Conductor
No

Seriously, no news. NGEC didn’t have a meeting in August. Or at least the minutes aren’t online.
I've been keeping an eye out on their website for the minutes. They have been getting really sloppy with the timing of posting the monthly minutes. They used to be posted a few days into the new month. It's the 17th and still nothing has been posted for August.

nullptr

Train Attendant
I've been keeping an eye out on their website for the minutes. They have been getting really sloppy with the timing of posting the monthly minutes. They used to be posted a few days into the new month. It's the 17th and still nothing has been posted for August.
Agreed. And they were fairly late last month too, if I remember correctly.

But I don't expect the news of the selection to be broken by these minutes. I'm guessing there will be a press release from Amtrak and then they'll be in the minutes for the following month.

NSC1109

Lead Service Attendant
Agreed. And they were fairly late last month too, if I remember correctly.

But I don't expect the news of the selection to be broken by these minutes. I'm guessing there will be a press release from Amtrak and then they'll be in the minutes for the following month.
If the decision was made already and they’re included in the meeting minutes, then there’s a good chance the file is sequestered until Amtrak puts out their press release.