Service Disruption on TE

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:help: I know about the Bustitution in North Texas between FTW and LGV but what's up in Arkansas with #22/ it's Down 8 hours to CHI!!! :eek: Is the Flooding affecting Arkansas/Missouri again or did Another Engine Failure or a Freight on the Ground happen??

Last edited by a moderator:
Amtrak 21-05 came into Longview on the 6th, but due to major derailment in mineola as forementioned here made the train back 24 miles to the wye at Marshall, turned around, then backed up into Longview to become 22 at departure time. 22-06 came into Ft Worth and turned around to become 21 back south to San An. Bus bridge between Longview and FTW. Whats sad is a derailment in Little Rock caused the previously turned around 22 to become 21 back south again in Little Rock.

Oh, woe is me....and I had big plans for my birthday. Oh well, there's still October IF we can get thereby train :help: :help: :help:
Hopefully the EB is running for the 5th gathering. Maybe it´s time to have a backup city just in case at this rate.
I hear KIN is available for those dates!
mosking.gif
mosking.gif
mosking.gif
Now all we have to do is find a qualified engineer who knows where Kingston station might be. :lol: :lol: :lol:

My son's waiting for the 21 from Dallas to Austin. Latest revised ETD is 9:08 pm. Scheduled departure was 11:50 am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back