Tissue Paper question

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you're not a true recycler! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sure I am.

I recycle food from NYP and leave "the remains" :D in CHI! Or from SEA, I "make a deposit" in PDX! Or LAX, I "contribute" to ABQ! From CHI, I "leave something" in WAS! Etc, etc, etc ... - I like to "share"! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Eww! TMI TMI Etch-a-Scetch Etch-a-Scetch TMI TMI :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sure I am.

I recycle food from NYP and leave "the remains" :D in CHI! Or from SEA, I "make a deposit" in PDX! Or LAX, I "contribute" to ABQ! From CHI, I "leave something" in WAS! Etc, etc, etc ... - I like to "share"! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Are you trying to say it's time to let biodegradability do it's job on this roll... er I mean thread? :huh:

Sure I am.

Are you trying to say it's time to let biodegradability do it's job on this roll... er I mean thread? :huh:
I think it would be fun to see how long we can keep this rolling ... er ... going. :huh:

Sure I am.

I think it would be fun to see how long we can keep this rolling ... er ... going. :huh:
Perhaps these guys can help:

Sure I am.

Perhaps these guys can help:

Awwww that is cute. I love cute animal videos.

There was that time that friends and I TP'd the TransAmerica Pyramid... :ph34r:
:D We interject this educational moment so as to provide some educational value to this TP thread and not let it go completely down the dumper:

:lol: Amtrak ticket: $98.00 Dinner in the Diner: $25 Joes video: Priceless!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

"T-h-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-t-s all folks!" :lol:

:D We interject this educational moment so as to provide some educational value to this TP thread and not let it go completely down the dumper:

Neat video. Got one of the factory that makes rolls that unwind from the bottom instead of the top? :huh:

I know what you mean. They're commercial rolls and my Elks Lodge uses them. And no, I don't have a video, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night... virtually. I'm typing from my room in Portland Airport Holiday Inn it right now... really... no kidding! :)

but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night... virtually. I'm typing from my room in Portland Airport Holiday Inn it right now... really... no kidding! :)
That doesn't count. The commercial says "... I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night!" (I know the location of the HI, but I don't recall a HI Express.)

Holiday Inn doesn't cut it. So for "punishment", I sentence you to take the SDL loophole! :lol: (If you want, I'll serve your sentence for you! :p )

but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night... virtually. I'm typing from my room in Portland Airport Holiday Inn it right now... really... no kidding! :)
That doesn't count. The commercial says "... I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night!" (I know the location of the HI, but I don't recall a HI Express.)

Holiday Inn doesn't cut it. So for "punishment", I sentence you to take the SDL loophole! :lol: (If you want, I'll serve your sentence for you! :p )
On our way from the airport to the Holiday Inn I did stop at a Holiday Inn Express where they gave us written directions to the Holiday Inn. Does that cut it? If so you can still serve my sentence for me anyway even though it's commuted! ;)

So you'll know, the Holiday Inn Express is on your right side of NE Airport Way, the road you first get on when leaving the rental area of PDX. BTW, it was the Hertz desk at the airport that gave us the directions to HIE instead of Holiday Inn when we asked them for directions.

WHOOPS! When I read this I realized that I misread Petlumaloco's post. I though he was talking about unwinding from the middle or in others inside of the roll and not the bottom. That's the kind of roll our lodge has. As for the bottom or the top... I ain't got a video for that either. Either way though you don't have a problem if your ambidexterous... or is that ambiunrollious? :unsure: :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:

Maybe, but I'd strongly suggest that you don't try it upside down!

080304-022042.jpg
:wacko:

Urine luck. This thread really allows me 2-ply my punning skills.

So what does this have to do with trains?? Amtrak does run with Pee-42s don't they? :blink: :unsure: :huh: :unsure: :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back