Trains sold out on Dec 26th

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willbridge

50+ Year Amtrak Rider
AU Supporting Member
I titled this so that others may want to note sell-outs on other corridors. I've been following news of the Cascades corridor since the days in the 1950's when we would take my dad down to Portland Union Station for his monthly staff meeting in Seattle. (Amtrak treated him to a party when he retired after 42 years of making that trip.)

The Sunday after Christmas is not a perfect match with the Sunday after Thanksgiving, but it still gives an idea of what the maximum load and fares might be.

Ourbus at Christmas, after a brief shot at service over Thanksgiving posted this notice:

Please search for future dates to see service between these stops.

Modern Motorcoach Service from Portland OR to Seattle

Flixbus as of 1900 PT on Monday, 20 December 2021 still has seats on all four trips on this route for Sunday, December 26th.

Greyhound Lines in the same hour still has seats on all two trips on this route for Sunday, December 26th.

Amtrak in the same hour still has Business Class seats on two trips and has coach seats on one trip of the four trips on this route for Sunday, December 26th.

Back