Worldcard points did not post this month

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Usually around the 9th of every month BOA posts my Amtrak points for credit card purchases. This month nothing posted. Anyone else having this problem?

Do I call BOA or AGR to get this resolved. They owe me about 1500 points.

Usually around the 9th of every month BOA posts my Amtrak points for credit card purchases. This month nothing posted. Anyone else having this problem?

My mom's has yet to post either, hers usually posts on the ninth of every month as well. She did tell me she just got her BOA bill on Thursday but her points usually post before she receives the statement.

I'm not sure who regulates this, but I'd start with AGR.

I have two credit card accounts. Points for one posted; points for the other didn't. After wasting my time calling BofA on two occasions, I got somewhere the third time only because the BofA rep transferred me to AGR. Pete, the very helpful AGR agent, told me they had been having some trouble with the banks, and that possibly Income Tax Day had something to with it. He advised me to wait over the weekend and if they haven't posted by Monday, call AGR back, and request they email the operations department to speed the process up. He also said by law rewards points are supposed to post five business days after the closing date of the credit card statement. In the meantime I also sent AGR an email; their response was that indeed they were having trouble and it could be as long as two weeks. Ugh.

I would contact AGR directly. When I contacted BofA I would have gotten more response out of a brick wall. And I think a brick wall would have had more intelligence. :rolleyes:

Called AGR. Problems, we are working on it. Soon, bla bla. I am not really worried. I am sure they will sort it out. Maybe a bonus ? When they do. LOL.

I checked AGR again just before I called them after reading this thread and lo and behold, my points posted. And here I was all set to call AGR and rant and rave like a two year old throwing a tantrum even though it wasn't AGR's fault. How dare they get the problem solved!!!!!!!! :angry: :p ;) :lol:

My mom's has yet to post either, hers usually posts on the ninth of every month as well. She did tell me she just got her BOA bill on Thursday but her points usually post before she receives the statement.

I'm not sure who regulates this, but I'd start with AGR.
Posted today......without calling AGR or BoA. :D

Mine didn't post, but I have a very good excuse. I had a -$36 bill (a $36 credit)! :giggle:
If by "bill" you mean balance due, then that isn't relevant. It's the spending that determines the points.

For some reason, I made an early payment that caused a negative balance. But my points posted right on time for the charges I made during the cycle.

Back