If You Could Initiate One New Amtrak Route..........

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know why Amtrak does not currently serve South Dakota?
Amtrak never served South Dakota. The only reason North Dakota gets a train is that it's on the BNSF main line between the Twin Cities and Seattle. The only transcontinental route that crossed South Dakota was the Milwaukee Road's Pacific Extension, which was on its last legs when Amtrak started, and was abandoned in large part soon after.

Here's something that's actually practical: the Crescent Star (NYP-Meridian-Dallas), split from Crescent at Meridian.

That would be the Chicago bypass and also give new life to an underused part of the route.

That should be a PRIIA study.
I have always thought the Meridian connection was a boondoggle. The schedule doesn't work and Meridian is a little town in the middle of nowhere. A better option is to include an Eagle connection from Little Rock to Memphis which connects with the CONO which brings cars down from Chicago for Florida. The combined train then goes to Florida via Birmingham and Atlanta and connects with the Silver Star. It also conveniently connects with the Crescent in Atlanta to DC and New York. It would be a recreation of the Eagle to Memphis and the KC-Florida Special with a Chicago connection. It covers a lot of options by giving Chicago a direct connection to Florida and DFW a through train to Florida with an optional connection to DC and NY. It boosts ridership on the Eagle and the CONO and gives Atlanta a north-south connection.

SOUTHERNER

Mls.

8:00 PM 0.0 lv CHICAGO CT) arr 9:00 AM

6:27 AM 528.0 arr MEMPHIS lv 10:40 PM

3:40 PM 0.0 lv DALLAS arr 11:30 AM

11:39 PM 357.0 arr LITTLE ROCK lv 3:10 AM

2:30 AM 0.0 lv LITTLE ROCK arr 12:00 AM

6:30 AM 149.0 arr MEMPHIS lv 8:00 PM

7:30 AM 0.0 lv MEMPHIS arr 7:00 PM

2:00 PM 253.0 arr BIRMINGHAM lv 12:30 PM

2:19 PM 253.0 lv BIRMINGHAM(CT) arr 12:15 PM

7:30 PM 417.0 arr ATLANTA(ET) lv 9:00 AM

7:00 AM 0.0 lv NEW ORLEANS arr 7:32 PM

2:15 PM 354.0 arr BIRMINGHAM lv 12:00 PM

2:24 PM 354.0 lv BIRMINGHAM(CT) arr 11:50 AM

7:35 PM 518.0 arr ATLANTA(ET) lv 8:38 AM

8:04 PM 518.0 lv ATLANTA arr 8:13 AM

9:53 AM 1152.0 arr WASHINGTON DC lv 6:30 PM

1:46 PM 1377.0 arr NEW YORK lv 2:15 PM

8:30 PM 0.0 lv ATLANTA arr 8:00 AM

6:00 AM 349.0 arr JACKSONVILLE lv 11:00 PM

7:15 AM 9:48 AM 0.0 lv JACKSONVILLE arr 4:30 PM 10:20 PM

10:17 AM 12:55 PM 147.0 arr Orlando lv 1:35 PM 7:24 PM

10:31 AM 1:10 PM 147.0 lv Orlando arr 1:23 PM 7:08 PM

12:45 PM 246.0 arr Tampa lv 5:17 PM

6:05 PM 6:55 PM 412.0 arr MIAMI lv 8:20 AM 11:50 AM

I think I would have a train between the Twin Cities and Kansas City via Des Moines.
Yeah, I'd like to see that. However, maybe via Sioux Falls, Sioux City, and Omaha, instead of Des Moines. It could even extend further south from Kansas City, perhaps Kansas, Oklahoma, and Texas.

Of course, I also would love to see the return of the Desert Wind and Pioneer, or something similar, making it easier to reach Las Vegas, southern California, and Portland/Seattle from Colorado/Nebraska/Iowa, as well as a new Chicago to Florida route.

Here's something that's actually practical: the Crescent Star (NYP-Meridian-Dallas), split from Crescent at Meridian.

That would be the Chicago bypass and also give new life to an underused part of the route.

That should be a PRIIA study.
I have always thought the Meridian connection was a boondoggle. The schedule doesn't work and Meridian is a little town in the middle of nowhere.
Actually the Crescent Star was probably one of the best ideas that ever came out of the Network Growth Strategy of the Warrington era. Providing a 1 seat ride between the Dallas/Fort Worth area to the east would mean that Texan's would not have to go via Chicago and a train change to reach Atlanta, DC, Baltimore, Philly, and New York City. It would have been a 1 night ride from Dallas to Atlanta, instead of the current 3. And while it would still be a 2 night ride to the other cities, it would not have required changing trains in Meridian.

Most railfans and most experts all agreed that the Crescent Star would probably have been one of the most successful routes dreamed up by the Warrington team. And it would have reduced costs by splitting/combining with the Crescent in Meridian.

I think that I recall hearing mention of a connecting bus to Houston, which would have further opened up that market to the C-Star. As I recall, only San Antonio was really left out of the picture. Although it could be that the departure time of the C-Star from the DFW area would have been late enough to connect with the Eagle.

Last edited by a moderator:
In 2002, the General Accounting Office issued this paper to Senator Ron Wyden entitled INTERCITY PASSENGER RAIL Amtrak Needs to Improve Its Decision making Process for Its Route and Service Proposals Some pretty harsh language in there about Amtrak's decision making process:

Page 11:It was not until after Amtrak decided to implement the Network Growth

Strategy in December 1999 and announced it to Congress that it began to

develop an understanding of the capital investments needed to implement

the route and service actions and other implementation issues critical to

gaining freight railroad agreement. For example, it was not until spring

2000 that Amtrak learned from the Union Pacific Railroad that it might

cost about $40 million to implement the Crescent Star (service between

Meridian, Mississippi, and Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas).
Further more, look at some of the routes we could have had by 2001 if perhaps the process were more in line with private business practices:

• Hiawatha (extension), Spring 2000, Cancelled
    Lake Cities, Spring 2000, Cancelled
    Chicago-Janesville, Wisconsin (Lake Country Limited), Spring 2000, Implemented in 2000, cancelled in 2001
    Skyline (Manhattan Limited), Summer 2000, Cancelled
    Silver Meteor extension to Boston, Summer 2000, In planning
    Crescent Star, Summer 2000, In planning
    Aztec Eagle, Summer 2000, Cancelled
    Texas Eagle (restore daily service), Summer 2000, Implemented in 2000
    Twilight Limited, Fall 2000, Cancelled
    Luxury Transcontinental, Fall 2000, Cancelled
    International (reroute), Fall 2000, Cancelled
    Chicago-Des Moines (Hawkeye), Fall 2000, Cancelled
    Silver Service restructuring in Florida (including service on Florida East Coast Railway), Fiscal year 2001, In planning
    Sunset Limited (reroute in Texas), Fiscal year 2002, Cancelled
    Kentucky Cardinal extension, Unspecified, Implemented in 2001
Of these, only the Texas Eagle returning to daily service was implemented and survives to this day with an extraordinary ridership and popularity despite its huge shortcomings.

Now, Amtrak has a nice rebuttal in this report, so take in the whole thing. Question really is, how much of this could happen today?

In 2002, the General Accounting Office issued this paper to Senator Ron Wyden entitled INTERCITY PASSENGER RAIL Amtrak Needs to Improve Its Decision making Process for Its Route and Service Proposals Some pretty harsh language in there about Amtrak's decision making process:

Page 11:It was not until after Amtrak decided to implement the Network Growth

Strategy in December 1999 and announced it to Congress that it began to

develop an understanding of the capital investments needed to implement

the route and service actions and other implementation issues critical to

gaining freight railroad agreement. For example, it was not until spring

2000 that Amtrak learned from the Union Pacific Railroad that it might

cost about $40 million to implement the Crescent Star (service between

Meridian, Mississippi, and Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas).
Further more, look at some of the routes we could have had by 2001 if perhaps the process were more in line with private business practices:

• Hiawatha (extension), Spring 2000, Cancelled
    Lake Cities, Spring 2000, Cancelled
    Chicago-Janesville, Wisconsin (Lake Country Limited), Spring 2000, Implemented in 2000, cancelled in 2001
    Skyline (Manhattan Limited), Summer 2000, Cancelled
    Silver Meteor extension to Boston, Summer 2000, In planning
    Crescent Star, Summer 2000, In planning
    Aztec Eagle, Summer 2000, Cancelled
    Texas Eagle (restore daily service), Summer 2000, Implemented in 2000
    Twilight Limited, Fall 2000, Cancelled
    Luxury Transcontinental, Fall 2000, Cancelled
    International (reroute), Fall 2000, Cancelled
    Chicago-Des Moines (Hawkeye), Fall 2000, Cancelled
    Silver Service restructuring in Florida (including service on Florida East Coast Railway), Fiscal year 2001, In planning
    Sunset Limited (reroute in Texas), Fiscal year 2002, Cancelled
    Kentucky Cardinal extension, Unspecified, Implemented in 2001
Of these, only the Texas Eagle returning to daily service was implemented and survives to this day with an extraordinary ridership and popularity despite its huge shortcomings.

Now, Amtrak has a nice rebuttal in this report, so take in the whole thing. Question really is, how much of this could happen today?

Most of these proposals were part of the failed "let's put freight cars on Amtrak passenger trains" scheme. This plan, which seemed good on paper, had the adverse effect of delaying many LD trains because of switching at both terminating and intermediate stations, delay of trains by pissed off freight railroads who thought Amtrak was poaching on their business and, oh yeah, apparently the freight and express business actually lost money. So, these are probably not the best examples of "trains that could have been" and lost opportunities.

You're right about that. In fact many of these routes didn't come to fruition precisely because the freights weren't willing to allow Amtrak compete with them in the freight and mail business. I think what Amtrak failed to realize was what the implementation of the most efficient passage of passengers along these routes were worth.

Actually the Crescent Star was probably one of the best ideas that ever came out of the Network Growth Strategy of the Warrington era. Providing a 1 seat ride between the Dallas/Fort Worth area to the east would mean that Texan's would not have to go via Chicago and a train change to reach Atlanta, DC, Baltimore, Philly, and New York City. It would have been a 1 night ride from Dallas to Atlanta, instead of the current 3. And while it would still be a 2 night ride to the other cities, it would not have required changing trains in Meridian.

Most railfans and most experts all agreed that the Crescent Star would probably have been one of the most successful routes dreamed up by the Warrington team. And it would have reduced costs by splitting/combining with the Crescent in Meridian.

I think that I recall hearing mention of a connecting bus to Houston, which would have further opened up that market to the C-Star. As I recall, only San Antonio was really left out of the picture. Although it could be that the departure time of the C-Star from the DFW area would have been late enough to connect with the Eagle.
Alan, I am not arguing with you just stating my opinion. The Crescent Star may have been a railfans dream, but it would be a nightmare to implement. I tried working with the schedule from Dallas to connect with the Crescent and it just doesn't work. The project was primarily the dream of one John Robert Smith, the then mayor of Meridian. He built this multi million dollar 'intermodal' center to serve his one train a day and a few Greyhounds. He finally left Meridian to go to DC, so now that fool is trying to influence Federal transportation policy. Like I said, it's an idea who's time will never come. Texas would be much better off with a connection to Colorado and an extended Heartland Flyer. Trains that go somewhere Texans want to go. If the Crescent Star was such a good idea the private railroads would have implemented it years ago when they ran the nations passenger trains. Connections to the east went through St Louis and New Orleans........not Meridian, Mississiippi. Bring back the National Limited and the Louisiana Eagle. Here is Mr. Smith for those that don't know him. I have heard his speech in person.

Kay Bailey Hutchinson also wanted to implement the Crescent Star. I wanted the Crescent Star and tried to talk John Cornyn into supporting it (he told me privately he would). It did go where people wanted it to go. It went from Dallas, served population centers in East Texas that the Eagle didn't (ie: Greenville, Sulphur Springs, then Shreveport), and allowed folks to go to DC and points beyond (particularly to the South) without losing an unnecessary day and connection.

Over all, it would have been a terrific plan. Did John Robert Smith actually build that $40 Mil intermodal station that the GAO report said Amtrak lacked to get the service started? If so, for shame to go so long without the Crescent Star, particularly with the Sunset truncated.

Alan, I am not arguing with you just stating my opinion. The Crescent Star may have been a railfans dream, but it would be a nightmare to implement. I tried working with the schedule from Dallas to connect with the Crescent and it just doesn't work.
Also not arguing, but I'm curious, pray tell why it would have been a nightmare to implement? Other than the fact that Amtrak had stretched the Viewliner fleet too far. And while I don't recall the precise schedule anymore, I do know that calling times in the DFW area were in daylight, not at midnight.

Amtrak had already hired the crews to do the switching in Meridian. They had rebuilt the station. They had the tracks to deal with the switching there. The had an agreement in place with KCS for the passage on the Meridian Speedway. So I'm very curious as to why you believe this could not have been implemented.

The project was primarily the dream of one John Robert Smith, the then mayor of Meridian.
Yes, I'm well aware of who John Robert Smith was, and in addition to being the Mayor at that time, he was also President of the Amtrak board.

Trains that go somewhere Texans want to go.
So Texans never go to Atlanta, DC, Philly, or NY?

If the Crescent Star was such a good idea the private railroads would have implemented it years ago when they ran the nations passenger trains. Connections to the east went through St Louis and New Orleans........not Meridian, Mississiippi. Bring back the National Limited and the Louisiana Eagle.
I won't pretend to be the historian that Bill Haithcoat is or some others who command considerable knowledge like Bill, but when I look at some old maps it sure does look like trains used to go through Meridian, or certainly close to it. Here's just one example: http://www.narprail.org/cms/images/uploads/map62.pdf

You're right about that. In fact many of these routes didn't come to fruition precisely because the freights weren't willing to allow Amtrak compete with them in the freight and mail business. I think what Amtrak failed to realize was what the implementation of the most efficient passage of passengers along these routes were worth.
Actually, the freight pretty much could not do anything to stop those passenger/freight trains. The best weapon that they had was to limit Amtrak to 30 cars, be they freight or passenger. Most of those trains failed to happen because either the original hoped for freight contracts fell through, or Amtrak couldn't find the cars to run the trains. Plus by the time some of those routes were to be implemented, Warrington was gone and cooler heads prevailed.

A few I'd like to see:

Chicago-Detroit-Windsor-Buffalo-Albany (Connections to BOS & NYP)

I think the handling of the international section would be to have 2 sections on the train. One section is the thru section, After Detroit (or Buffalo) this section is sealed off. The remaining section is the canadian section, which would have to go thru customs.

Makinaw-Detroit-Toledo, Basically I-75

peter

If the Crescent Star was such a good idea the private railroads would have implemented it years ago when they ran the nations passenger trains. Connections to the east went through St Louis and New Orleans........not Meridian, Mississiippi. Bring back the National Limited and the Louisiana Eagle.
I won't pretend to be the historian that Bill Haithcoat is or some others who command considerable knowledge like Bill, but when I look at some old maps it sure does look like trains used to go through Meridian, or certainly close to it. Here's just one example: http://www.narprail....loads/map62.pdf
I know that the IC used to run trains Meridian-Shreveport. I was unable to find any information about through cars to DAL going to Meridian.

The Crescent Star would be a nice train to have but IMO not as useful as the New Royal Palm.

Alan, I am not arguing with you just stating my opinion. The Crescent Star may have been a railfans dream, but it would be a nightmare to implement. I tried working with the schedule from Dallas to connect with the Crescent and it just doesn't work.
Also not arguing, but I'm curious, pray tell why it would have been a nightmare to implement? Other than the fact that Amtrak had stretched the Viewliner fleet too far. And while I don't recall the precise schedule anymore, I do know that calling times in the DFW area were in daylight, not at midnight.

Amtrak had already hired the crews to do the switching in Meridian. They had rebuilt the station. They had the tracks to deal with the switching there. The had an agreement in place with KCS for the passage on the Meridian Speedway. So I'm very curious as to why you believe this could not have been implemented.

The project was primarily the dream of one John Robert Smith, the then mayor of Meridian.
Yes, I'm well aware of who John Robert Smith was, and in addition to being the Mayor at that time, he was also President of the Amtrak board.

Trains that go somewhere Texans want to go.
So Texans never go to Atlanta, DC, Philly, or NY?

I won't pretend to be the historian that Bill Haithcoat is or some others who command considerable knowledge like Bill, but when I look at some old maps it sure does look like trains used to go through Meridian, or certainly close to it. Here's just one example: http://www.narprail.org/cms/images/uploads/map62.pdf
The IC ran one little coach train that took 10 hours to cover the 313 miles between Shreveport and Meridian(at one time it carried a through heavy weight sleeper between Shreveport and DC). It is an additional 200+ miles and 4 to 5 hours from Dallas to Shreveport. There are 24 nonstop flights today between Dallas and Atlanta taking about 2hrs, but Atlanta is a Delta hub and many of these flights go on to somewhere else. Greyhound has 5 buses a day taking 18+ hours. The bus route is through Meridian. Eastbound the Crescent leaves Meridian at 11:07am. To match that the Star would have to leave Dallas late at night. I assume they could do better than 14 hours between Dallas and Meridian, but it matters little as it would still be an overnight journey and would serve Shreveport, the only large city, in the wee hours. Westbound the Crescent arrives in Meridian at 2:58pm. 12 hours from that would put the Star into Dallas very early in the morning. It's still another 8hrs from Meridian to Atlanta. At the time you could still connect in St Louis with the National Limited to DC and NY. The Meridian route is still two nights out to DC or NY any way you cut it. I have no idea why this wasn't implemented as I was not paying much attention to Amtrak at that time. If they ran it as a separate DFW to Atlanta train at decent hours it might work, but not connecting to the existing Crescent. But, like I said, Colorado is a much more important destination for Texans than Atlanta and probably second is Orlando to see the mouse. A lot of people used the Sunset east to Florida inspite of the long travel times. You can still get to DC and NY by train, two nights out, via Chicago. Who cares about Atlanta? Florida, maybe.

Further to this discussion Alan, the whole South and SW are under served by Amtrak. Besides the 'Star' and the Chi to Florida service you have cities like Louisville, Chattanooga, Nashville, Lexington, knoxville, Mobile with no service at all and Cincinnati with one little three times a week train, same for Houston. No service for Phoenix, only one train for Denver, etc. It's pitiful and much more of an issue than the failed Star. No corridor service at all in Texas. The Star by the way, might work as an overnight train between Dallas and Atlanta on an 18hr schedule. But would have no connections at either end. If you had an Atlanta to DC day train it could connect with....but that all takes lots of money and equipment.

I think I would have a train between the Twin Cities and Kansas City via Des Moines.
Yeah, I'd like to see that. However, maybe via Sioux Falls, Sioux City, and Omaha, instead of Des Moines. It could even extend further south from Kansas City, perhaps Kansas, Oklahoma, and Texas.
Well. instead of going south from Des Moines, it could go west to Omaha and then south to Kansas City (and then some). This would allow for connections with the Zephyr which isn't an option going straight south out of Des Moines. Although your route does solve the "no service in South Dakota" problem.

Further to this discussion Alan, the whole South and SW are under served by Amtrak. Besides the 'Star' and the Chi to Florida service you have cities like Louisville, Chattanooga, Nashville, Lexington, knoxville, Mobile with no service at all and Cincinnati with one little three times a week train, same for Houston. No service for Phoenix, only one train for Denver, etc. It's pitiful and much more of an issue than the failed Star. No corridor service at all in Texas. The Star by the way, might work as an overnight train between Dallas and Atlanta on an 18hr schedule. But would have no connections at either end. If you had an Atlanta to DC day train it could connect with....but that all takes lots of money and equipment.
I agree, the south is under served. Which is why I'm stunned to hear you say that and then in the same breath put down extra service in the south. Makes no sense to me at all.

And there are plenty of flights to Florida too, and it also takes many less hours than the train would. So I don't buy that argument at all for Atlanta. Sorry!

And once again, as I already noted, yes you can get to DC & NY via Chicago. But only after cooling your heals in Chicago for several hours to change trains. This would have been a 1 seat ride. No change of trains required! All one has to do is get onboard and sit back and relax. No packing everything up and hauling it on/off the train. For anyone but a railfan, this is a huge plus. So no, I'm still not buying that this was a bad idea and near impossible to implement.

It was never implemented because by the time they got close, Warrington was out as President and the people who had been ignored by Warrington, weren't ignored when they told the new management that there was no way that they could keep that many Viewliner sleepers on the road as would be needed with that service on the top of all the others.

I'd like to see a route through South Dakota...maybe starting in Minneapolis (or Chicago) and heading down through South Dakota, Montana, southern Idaho, and probably ending up in Portland. On a side note, does anyone know why Amtrak does not currently serve South Dakota?
Primarily because South Dakota does not happen to have any major thru rail routes currently. And its largest cities are not large enough or near enough to Amtrak hubs to warrant a stub service....

I agree, the south is under served. Which is why I'm stunned to hear you say that and then in the same breath put down extra service in the south. Makes no sense to me at all.

And there are plenty of flights to Florida too, and it also takes many less hours than the train would. So I don't buy that argument at all for Atlanta. Sorry!

And once again, as I already noted, yes you can get to DC & NY via Chicago. But only after cooling your heals in Chicago for several hours to change trains. This would have been a 1 seat ride. No change of trains required! All one has to do is get onboard and sit back and relax. No packing everything up and hauling it on/off the train. For anyone but a railfan, this is a huge plus. So no, I'm still not buying that this was a bad idea and near impossible to implement.

It was never implemented because by the time they got close, Warrington was out as President and the people who had been ignored by Warrington, weren't ignored when they told the new management that there was no way that they could keep that many Viewliner sleepers on the road as would be needed with that service on the top of all the others.
Looking at the numbers, the only way the CS would have worked is if either KBH et al had managed to secure an earmark for some additional rolling stock or Amtrak had been flat-out ordered to keep the old Santa Fe sleepers in service for another decade. Now, as much fun we can all have thinking about an all-Heritage train running deep into the 21st Century, it's not the most practical thing in the world.

Alan you still don't address how a train that leaves Dallas at 11pm or later and arrives back in Dallas at 3am is a viable service, expecially when it serves it's only other large city, Shreveport, in the wee hours both ways. The rest of the route is devoid of any real traffic. Like I said, this train might make sense if it operated on it's own as a basic overnighter on an 18 hour schedule arriving at both ends in the morning. Perhaps westbound it could arrive in Shreveport early and Dallas mid to late morning. But then it misses the connection with the southbound Eagle. I really question if there would be enough through passengers to the East coast to justify such a train. To start up a train like this when there are so many other more critical needs makes no sense. In addition, just ignoring the obvious schedule problems, to do all that switching in little Meridian when Amtrak can't even switch out sleepers and coaches in Atlanta is ludicrous. The whole CS thing was a John Robert Smith boondoggle from the start created by him to put his little burg on the map. To argue over the failed CS whos time will never come, I would suggest we concentrate on things like Chicago to Florida, restore the Sunset east, Texas to Colorado and beyond to Portland, MSP to Chicago corridor service, Texas triangle corridor service, the SWC reroute or not, service to Phoenix, Denver to Alburquerque and LA., multiple trains on routes like Chi to NYP and Chi to LA., St Louis to DC and NY and west to Denver. The list is almost endless.

Alan you still don't address how a train that leaves Dallas at 11pm or later and arrives back in Dallas at 3am is a viable service, expecially when it serves it's only other large city, Shreveport, in the wee hours both ways.
That part about 11pm and 3am is a complete red herring. No one will complain if the train schedule were padded enough for it to depart Dallas at 8pm and arrive at 7am.

Plenty of LD trains run through plenty of large cities in the middle of the night with plenty of ridership. So I simply don't buy the argument of non-viability based on those few points. If that were true then many other trains would also be non-viable in that sense. Of course one could argue that they all really are non-viable, but let us not go there for the sake of this argument.

A few I'd like to see:

I think the handling of the international section would be to have 2 sections on the train. One section is the thru section, After Detroit (or Buffalo) this section is sealed off. The remaining section is the canadian section, which would have to go thru customs.

peter
How about: Toronto - Detroit (Dearborn) - Cincinnati - Atlanta - Orlando (Jacksonville?)

A few I'd like to see:

peter
How about: Toronto - Detroit (Dearborn) - Cincinnati - Atlanta - Orlando (Jacksonville?)
I don't like this idea. I think it could work if you spilit it into Toronto-Detroit-Chicago and Detroit-Cincicnati-Atlanta-Jacksonville-Miami with through cars from Chicago. Thorugh cars from Toronto would be better off going though Buffalo and Cleveland. That was how the New Royal Palm worked except that the through cars only went to BUF, not Toronto.

Here is the New Royal Palm timetable: http://www.streamlinerschedules.com/concourse/track2/newroyalpalm195103.html.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back