New AU positions congratulations

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pennyk

Amtrak Rider
Staff member
Administator
Gathering Team Member
Congratulations Dave on your promotion!! I am very happy that you are now an AU Global Moderator.

:hi: After many High Level Meetings in the Executive Suite of AU, the_traveler (aka Dave W) was offered the post of AU Moderator in order to keep him from Padding his Post Count with Bogus Posts! :giggle: Seriously, well deserved Dave, in addition to being the AGR Guru, and everyones Friend, it will be great to have you on the AU Executive Team serving all of us! :) Just don't delay our posts Refering new AGR members so you can snag ALL of the Referral Bonuses! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
in order to keep him from Padding his Post Count with Bogus Posts!

Just don't delay our posts Refering new AGR members so you can snag ALL of the Referral Bonuses! :lol: :lol: :lol:
What - me?
huh.gif

Yes, and to Eric also!
smile.gif

And, to GG-1 (Eric) who has moved up to Forum Manager with me.
Didnt know about this one, Congrats Eric! Im gonna have to get my source on the inside to get on the ball or fire him and get another source! :lol: :lol: :lol: Seriously, thanks you to all of the AU Admin for what yall do for us! (And when will we expect to see pennyk named as Counsel for the Exec Group! I have it on good authority she works for cheap! :giggle: ) Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Eric now you are really big time - Forum Manager!! :eek:

I hope all these promotions do not go to your heads. :wacko:

:hi: After many High Level Meetings in the Executive Suite of AU, the_traveler (aka Dave W) was offered the post of AU Moderator in order to keep him from Padding his Post Count with Bogus Posts! :giggle:
I didn't tell Dave this yet, but when I promoted him last night I set things up such that his post counter is now counting down.

Congratulations Dave and Eric! I think both should get at least a 25% salary increase,

and a company car, or I mean train should also be provided. That said, we will need to

increase Alan's and Tom's salary too with a corresponding contribution to their AU

Retirement Fund!!

Great job by all of our Administrators.

Dave and Eric,

Are you sure they didn't promote you both because the other execs want to hold AU Executive Sessions in Dave's PV penthouse suite whenever it is parked in Vegas? :eek:hboy: :eek:hboy: :blink: :blink: :giggle: :giggle:

Congratulations to you both. :hi: :hi: :hi:

Hey Dave when I roll through on 2160 in September I'll request we stop in KIN just for you! :D That way we can say AE did stop just for the_traveler! :D :lol:
You're too late for that!
biggrin.gif
A few years ago, I boarded a Regional in OSB, but it kept shutting off and they got it restarted (the 1st time before we even departed OSB) and the same happened over and over every few miles. It was holding up an AE behind us, so they bad ordered the Regional in NLC and put everyone on the AE!
tongue.gif
So it did stop in KIN just for me!
laugh.gif

Back