New AU positions congratulations

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And now please offer congrats to Bill Magee (PRR60) who also joins the staff as moderator.

We thank both Bill & Dave for coming on board, as well as Eric for stepping up to forum manager.

And now please offer congrats to Bill Magee (PRR60) who also joins the staff as moderator.

We thank both Bill & Dave for coming on board, as well as Eric for stepping up to forum manager.
:hi: Congrats Bill! Hope you enjoy the corner office and all the perks! Dave may even let you ride in the Penthouse Suite! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congratulations Bill! Glad to have you aboard!
cool.gif

Hey Dave when I roll through on 2160 in September I'll request we stop in KIN just for you! :D That way we can say AE did stop just for the_traveler! :D :lol:
You're too late for that!
biggrin.gif
A few years ago, I boarded a Regional in OSB, but it kept shutting off and they got it restarted (the 1st time before we even departed OSB) and the same happened over and over every few miles. It was holding up an AE behind us, so they bad ordered the Regional in NLC and put everyone on the AE!
tongue.gif
So it did stop in KIN just for me!
laugh.gif
Only by mechanical default Dave. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congratulations to Bill and many thanks to Alan, Eric,Dave & Bill for their

OUTSTANDING support to Amtrak Unlimited. You guys have provided us an excellent

forum on railroading in America.

Also congratulations to Penny & Betty as they provide leadership for our Gatherings.

Also congratulations to Penny & Betty as they provide leadership for our Gatherings.
Well Thank You, Dick! Penny and I are a small part of the Gathering Committee. The bulk of the hard work is on the shoulders of Alan, Tom and Eric, with me, Penny, Jay and Patrick pitching in wherever we can.

Well Thank You, Dick! Penny and I are a small part of the Gathering Committee. The bulk of the hard work is on the shoulders of Alan, Tom and Eric, with me, Penny, Jay and Patrick pitching in wherever we can.
Is Jay Chairman of the Refreshment Comittee, he's Well Qualified for that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Serously, thanks to all of yall for the hard work you do, Seattle is going to be the Biggest and Best Gathering Ever thanks to yall! :) :) :)

Back