TRAIN TICKETS

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shanghai

Engineer
TRAIN TICKET

Three women (Penny, Betty & Alice) and three men (Dave, Eric & Alan) are traveling by train to the football game.

At the station, the three men each buy a ticket and watch as the three women buy just one ticket.

'How are the three of you going to travel on only one ticket?' asks Alan,

'Watch and learn,' answers Penny.

They all board the train. The three men take their respective seats but all three women cram into a toilet together and close the door.

Shortly after the train has departed, the conductor comes around collecting tickets.

He knocks on the toilet door and says, 'Ticket, please.. The door opens just a crack, and a single arm emerges with a ticket in hand. The conductor takes it and moves on.

The men see this happen and agree it was quite a clever idea; so, after the game, they decide to do the same thing on the return trip and save some money.

When they get to the station Eric buys a single ticket for the return trip but see, to their astonishment, that the three women don't buy any ticket at all!!

'How are you going to travel without a ticket?' says Dave.

'Watch and learn,' answers Alice.

When they board the train, the three men cram themselves into a toilet, and the three women cram into another toilet just across the aisle.

Shortly after the train is on its way, Betty leaves her toilet and walks over to the toilet in which the men are hiding.

Betty knocks on their door and says, 'Ticket, please.'

I'm still trying to figure out why men ever think they are smarter than women!!

Women are evil and should never be trusted LOL :ph34r:
I am sure glad you said LOL otherwise you would be punished. :lol:
Kevin, you had better be careful what you say or you may be making

some "involuntary" Wrong Turns!!
She would have to find me first. Besides to get on a women's good side just give them chocolate LOL :giggle:
Kevin~ You've missed the train on this one buddy...

Penny said that she would wave while zipping thru KIN on AE on Sunday night - but did not!
ohmy.gif
She said she blinked and missed it, but I don't believe her! I think she was on her 7th beer (from WAS) by then!
t0308.gif

At least that's what she told me she would do when I talked with her in the WAS CA on Sunday morning!
biggrin.gif
(So I got it right from the "horse's mouth" - so to speak!
laugh.gif
)

She also sent me a text saying she got to the hotel in Boston with only one wrong turn!
rolleyes.gif
The hotel was in Boston, MA (New England) - and she tried to go to Boston in (the real) England!
mosking.gif

Penny said that she would wave while zipping thru KIN on AE on Sunday night - but did not!
ohmy.gif
She said she blinked and missed it, but I don't believe her! I think she was on her 7th beer (from WAS) by then!
t0308.gif

At least that's what she told me she would do when I talked with her in the WAS CA on Sunday morning!
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
)

She also sent me a text saying she got to the hotel in Boston with only one wrong turn!
rolleyes.gif
The hotel was in Boston, MA (New England) - and she tried to go to Boston in (the real) England!
mosking.gif

I'm g;ad to know that Penny arrived at her hotel with only one wrong turn. Now, anyone taking bets on when she returns

to the train station??

ohmy.gif
t0308.gif

biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
)

rolleyes.gif
mosking.gif

Dave,

I only had 3 beers on Sunday (although this morning it felt like I had 7 :lol: ) My last beer was at the Cheers bar near the Boston Common. I will best not to blink at Kin on Tuesday when I zip through on the AE.

Dick, I made NO wrong turns today. :D However, tommorrow is another day.

Penny, we need a report on your Turns today??
Penny texted me and said that her AE is stopped in Groton, CT - due to police closing off the NLC station. So she may have to "turn back" to KIN because that's the nearest high level platform! (30 minutes back!)
Fortunately we are moving forward again, so I did not have to turn around. The day is not over. There is still time to make wrong turns. :lol:

Back