Upgrade/Companion/Lounge Coupons: seeking, available, questions

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

Kat314159

Train Attendant
ISO: A companion coupon that is valid in late August.
My companion coupons through the credit card reset on August 11 and I'm hoping to book a late August trip today. For once I'm not traveling solo and would love to be able to treat my friend for the trip.

I have available both my companion passes and a class upgrade pass with Aug 11th expirations if a trade interests you.

FreeskierInVT

Lead Service Attendant
If anyone happens to have a spare upgrade coupon or (ideally) two that are expiring in the coming days/weeks, I have a few upcoming trips on an Acela between Boston and DC next week and would much appreciate an upgrade to first!

Thanks in advance!

daybeers

Conductor
So sorry for the last minute notice, but I was just looking at my account and I see I have a 12-hour upgrade coupon that expires Saturday, September 11th at 11:59 pm, if anyone can use it let me know! I don't get to use the upgrades much as the Regional upgrade isn't worth it and the leather seat ones often sell out as there aren't many seats.

They will be gold next year when the new Acela trains start running, but then again those will probably be sold out before 12 hours prior as well 🤪

yyy

Does anyone have upgrade coupons that expire soon? I have an Acela trip next week and it's nice to be able to upgrade. BTW, if I bought the ticket with two persons on the same ticket, can I use one coupon to just upgrade one person? Or I have to have two coupons to upgrade for both.