Is having no chef on the CONO permanent?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I received almost the same reply to a recent letter, except that it included references to " establishing business lines" whatever they are, and other corporate mush, to use my travel partner's term.

I wonder what John Mica or Bill Shuster would say. Anybody here live in Pennsylvania's 9th congressional district or Florida's 7th congressional district?

More Corp-speak George!

How much are they cutting the fares on the CONO to offset the less than First Class Service promised in the blurbs and ads the flacks are still cranking out?

Did they offer you a Voucher or just the usual canned "apology/explanation?"

Last edited by a moderator:
More Corp-speak George!

How much are they cutting the fares on the CONO to offset the less than First Class Service promised in the blurbs and ads the flacks are still cranking out?

Did they offer you a Voucher or just the usual canned "apology/explanation?"
I was disappointed, though not surprised, by the "explanation." I scanned the entirety of the letter, other than headers, the person who responded, and my personal information. And, in response to your question, no, nothing was offered. However, I didn't really expect one. All I wanted was a real explanation.

The explanation is that Congressman Mica is hell-bent on not having the "taxpayers" subsidize your meal on the CONO. Write to him with your complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back