Select & Select Plus packets for 2011-2012

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my mail today, but it wasn't there!
t1940.gif

AGR doesn't like me!
m1507.gif
Maybe the postal service does not like Rhode Island. It is so small, that it can't be found.

Arrived, but clueless as to how to use the "luggage tag strips", for there was no luggage card enclosed, only the strips and the tag holders.......

Had the membership card, two key-tag cards, that's it. (and affiliated paperwork)
The keytags ARE your luggage tags :eek:
Doah! Never seen keytags that big, or luggage tags that small! I just automatically put one of the "key tags" on my key ring! But what's the white piece of paper with the AGR logo, and the text, "Luggage Tag Strips". Is that just supposed to inform the infirm (me) WHAT the tags are?

Such a simple little thing, got me confuzzeled.

Still no packet.....this stinks!
I have not received mine but then again I am in California on travel and can not check my mail :giggle: Seriously though, I would call AGR and find out why you have not received it yet. I had a problem last year and it was determined that my packet was lost in the mail. Then I had to wait for a scheduled date for the mailings to be reissued. I believe I did not get my Select packet until early April just missing the schedule date for the reissued mailings.

I have acela travel booked for two weeks and I really need my upgrade coupons by then, so I will definitely call if it doesn't come by Monday. Thanks for all of the info everyone!

Still waiting here too. Figure Monday is probably the day I'll call too. Well, I guess if it doesn't arrive Monday, I'll call Tuesday.

I am hugely disappointed in the upgrade coupons in the new packets. They changed them to only be able to use them 12 hours ahead of time versus 48 hours.

I am hugely disappointed in the upgrade coupons in the new packets. They changed them to only be able to use them 12 hours ahead of time versus 48 hours.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

You're right! I didn't even notice that until now!
mad.gif
But it's still better than it was 2 years ago when it was only 1 hour prior!
smile.gif
Dave,

Are you Select or Select Plus?

Dave,

Are you Select or Select Plus?
Just a lowly Select, Alan!
sad.gif
But last year even as Select, I got the 48 hour coupons!
smile.gif
Now this year it's only 12 hour coupons!
mad.gif
Thanks! :)

I'm in Boston, so I can't check my kit until I get home later tonight. So I'm not sure if this issues is affecting Select Plus group or just the Select group. Sounds like AGR is giving you guys more time than they used to, but less than they did last year.

Makes me wonder if someone screwed things up last year.

So I didn't get mine and called today - and they said that the last batch were mailed on Friday, so I should sit tight and keep watching the mail. I tried to redeem points for upgrade coupons, but they said it wasn't possible right now and to call back tomorrow.

So I didn't get mine and called today - and they said that the last batch were mailed on Friday, so I should sit tight and keep watching the mail. I tried to redeem points for upgrade coupons, but they said it wasn't possible right now and to call back tomorrow.
I'm guessing that maybe S+ went out before S.

Anyway, still waiting for my little packet... :unsure:

Back